Kilsyth Rangers manager resigns.

Cricketbaw

Danny Smith could be a decent shout. Plenty good contacts too!

Whoever comes in needs to get players in asap to replace to players who have moved on.

Not too fussed about the sectional games (which I'm sure other supporters will agree) so it gives us time to get things in order!

Looking forward to it now [emoji6]

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, rednblack said:

You trying to give me a heart attack emoji33.png he bleeds red n black anyway emoji837.pngemoji835.pngemoji4.png

Amalgamation? KVRRR The new force in junior football, Maxi as manager, playing at Duncansfield.

KVRRR (Kelvin Valley Rob Roy Rangers)

Amalgamation? KVRRR The new force in junior football, Maxi as manager, playing at Duncansfield.
KVRRR (Kelvin Valley Rob Roy Rangers)

Players retiring, Resignations, fires...that's enough trauma to be dealing with....never mind any consideration of 'merging' with Rob Roy [emoji13]

5 hours ago, desmond tutu said:

Danny Smith 

Was sat 2 rows in front of me at last weeks East Kilbride game.

Players retiring, Resignations, fires...that's enough trauma to be dealing with....never mind any consideration of 'merging' with Rob Roy [emoji13]

All you need now for a full house is a hammering off us on Saturday [emoji4]

All you need now for a full house is a hammering off us on Saturday [emoji4]

Such generosity of spirit...thanks for that!! [emoji3] Might have to beat Craig Levein's 1-4-6 formation!! Whatever the result on Saturday, the important thing is the club moves forward with a new manager, assistants etc, get the clubhouse fixed and back to normal. Too many good hard working people at the club and that has to be applauded and paid back by a team performing well on the park

Diack did the warm up this evening and seemed to be managing on the pitch even though he wasn't captain.

I see martyn shields has left us and joined linlithgow rose , that lasted long eh ?

Is that the red haired boy who was with St Rochs?

Kilsyth being in limbo a bit and if linlithgow want him he will jump at it.

Your ex assistant manager?? Kevin Mcbride was at our game last night.

Is that the red haired boy who was with St Rochs? Kilsyth being in limbo a bit and if linlithgow want him he will jump at it.
Your ex assistant manager?? Kevin Mcbride was at our game last night.

No, that's not him. Martin's decision was nothing to do with the current situation.

Archived