Kilsyth Rangers manager resigns.

Cricketbaw

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Waited too see if it was 100% true bout hoggy , but been confirmed , sorry to hear bout this , kev an aldo away as well .
Did a decent job, and many thanks to them .
But time to move onwards an upwards , good job for an ambitous manager , great surface, hopefully revamped dressing rooms , good set up , have a sold it enough? Lol .

I can understand not going up was a disappointment but if that was the case why leave it till the day before the following season? Im not saying anythings happened etc as this is the first ive heard of it, timing just seems strange.

Its going to be mentioned anyway so why not by me, Cotter?

I can understand not going up was a disappointment but if that was the case why leave it till the day before the following season? Im not saying anythings happened etc as this is the first ive heard of it, timing just seems strange.
Its going to be mentioned anyway so why not by me, Cotter?

Maybe a budget cash thing. Not having it to replace those who have left or retired. Obviously shocking what happened to the club the other week that will take priority over everything else.

Plus he's mibby getting fed up with all the stuff bout the new park , a mean thats about 4 seasons counting this one homeless , sharing guys meadow , tryin to attract players etc ?

Your trying hard [emoji38].

He knows a decision is coming this week and he will have a part to play at new place even if not manager and looking at his squad this season he doesn't seem to be struggling to attract a good squad!

Anyway you guys haven't had much lucky recently so hope you get something sorted soon.

Your trying hard [emoji38].

He knows a decision is coming this week and he will have a part to play at new place even if not manager and looking at his squad this season he doesn't seem to be struggling to attract a good squad!

Anyway you guys haven't had much lucky recently so hope you get something sorted soon.

Lol took u a while to come back at me
Am pulling yer chain , a knew u wouldnt be able to resist ????????????????????????????????

Danny Smith could be a decent shout. Plenty good contacts too!

Whoever comes in needs to get players in asap to replace to players who have moved on.

Not too fussed about the sectional games (which I'm sure other supporters will agree) so it gives us time to get things in order!

Archived