Hibernian vs Ayr United

D'Jaffo

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Minter avoided. Seaside league dross swept aside with ease. Tony Stokes absolutely ran the show [emoji4] 

And lasted 90 minutes which was unexpected. Utterly strolled that, and the amount of pressing up the pitch is forcing teams into so many mistakes.

And lasted 90 minutes which was unexpected. Utterly strolled that, and the amount of pressing up the pitch is forcing teams into so many mistakes.

Stokes is simply a class above. One of those players when they're on their game there's not much you can do to stop him.

He'll get 20 goals easy in the league. I can only see Griffiths or Dembele (if he stays) outscoring him.

Anybody any idea how much we'll get from this game tonight ? We could still do with a player or two as we're a couple of injuries away from a very thin squad.

Stokes is simply a class above. One of those players when they're on their game there's not much you can do to stop him.

He'll get 20 goals easy in the league. I can only see Griffiths or Dembele (if he stays) outscoring him.

Anybody any idea how much we'll get from this game tonight ? We could still do with a player or two as we're a couple of injuries away from a very thin squad.

8k at the game average price probably 12 quid. I think it's c. a 60/40 split? Maybe about 40 grand.

Pleasing stuff, roll on Saturday. Was confident for tonight, especially after seeing the lineup but didn't think 5-0 was coming. Great that stokesy got his goals and minutes under his belt, along with Davy getting a goal with Slivka playing a bit too. All in all, very good stuff. Excited for Saturday as it should be a cracker.

Archived