Forfar v Airdrie

21 minutes ago, airdrieman said:

No disrespect to Forfar but some of our fans think of the likes of David Cox, Jamie Bain and Grant Adam are akin to the Galacticos. For that reason, I hope we pump you rotten on Saturday. (Cue the absolute scenes on the Airdrie Facebook page when Forfar win 3 - 0). 

No disrespect to Airdrie but how is a club allegedly on the brink of bankruptcy able to pay Andy Ryan a full time wage?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, victormeldrew said:

No disrespect to Airdrie but how is a club allegedly on the brink of bankruptcy able to pay Andy Ryan a full time wage?

It's not just Andy Ryan.......... The fact we still don't have a manager probably suggests that any money we do have is being used to pay our other full time players.

No disrespect to Forfar but some of our fans think of the likes of David Cox, Jamie Bain and Grant Adam are akin to the Galacticos. For that reason, I hope we pump you rotten on Saturday. (Cue the absolute scenes on the Airdrie Facebook page when Forfar win 3 - 0). 

[emoji1]
First time I've heard that one. 2 of the 3 mentioned didn't come remotely close to POTY last season.

Guest bernardblack

We've not played a flat 4-4-2 in years. Not sure why every formation on this forum is laid out as such?

McCallum
Bain travis mensing quigley
Miller Easton mcbride
Cox lister Scott

I'd take Grant Adam before Iker Casillas any day of the week.

Hearing that Forfar are playing a trialist CH. No other details unfortunately.

French centre half , trav and Munro on the bench , f/book in meltdown , even travis old man commenting , surely the forfar f/book mafia will have them deleted by morning

Well that was a bit of a bummer. Not much of a game, played some decent stuff without really threatening, scored 1 and Forfar scored 2. That's about all that can be said unfortunately.

Sounds great to be honest.[emoji6]

Archived