Dundee FC v Ross County FC

The first player in Scotland who boots Roarie Deacon is going to end up with shattered metatarsals and a ruptured acl.

I nominate the killing machine Kenny Van der Weeg they are still picking bits of Johnny Hayes out of our east stand.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, grantmacp said:

I nominate the killing machine Kenny Van der Weeg they are still picking bits of Johnny Hayes out of our east stand.

Thatd be decent actually, Deacon and VDW both look extras from a Van Damme film. Could be a crackin rammy!

I think McIntyre is going to change to a 352 for this game. 

Fox

Fraser Davies VDW 

Naismith Chow O'Brien Kelly

Gardyne 

Schalk Mikkelsen 

A 352 fits our defensive players so well, plus also allows us an extra man in the middle. 

It could easily be Kelly at the back with Midge wide left and Dow, Routis or Dykes in the middle. 

If we go for 442 I reckon we wont score, will concede at least 1, and will tot up a few bookings perhaps getting a man sent off.

If we go for 352 (or similar) with folk in sensible positions I reckon it'll be much tighter and either team could nick it.

Cue 5-0 demolition job as Jim's 424 formation wreaks havoc and proves all us doubters wrong :unsure:.

It's all been far too nice so far imo.

I'd love to see you unsustainable no marks booted right back to the Highland League where you deserve to be. Managed by 2 ex Arab wanks hardly endears you either, with ex Arabs all over the park too. Dundee 5 Dross County f**k all. And don't be emptying your chemical toilets in the pristine streets of our beautiful city either.

Thank you

If you come into town from the Perth side turn right at the Swallow Hotel circle. Just in on the left there's a business park where you can drop your caravan en route the game. You'll be right at home there with the other pikey c***s. You may also find some of your relatives further along Riverside Drive at the switchies.

Thank you

14 minutes ago, jailend-chapper said:

Glad to see our boys aren't lowering ourselves to this lots level. What a bunch of wasters :lol:

That's probably due to the fact there are about 8 Ross County fans on here.

The rest of Dingwall are still trying to connect via dial-up.

The vast majority of our support will probably be pished in a field somewhere right now. Either because a.) They'll be at the Belladrum Festival or the Moy or Sutherland Games, or b.) It's just what we do up here

The vast majority of our support will probably be pished in a field somewhere right now. Either because a.) They'll be at the Belladrum Festival or the Moy or Sutherland Games, or b.) It's just what we do up here

Every scenario there sounds shite.

Archived