The Rangers vs Dunfermline

D.A.F.C

It's a spat between Rangers and Celtic, the Old Firm. Nothing to do with us. Because the Celtic fans can't strip your titles, they are exploring other avenues. Again, your assertion that a 6-1 win would have been "poetic justice" is about getting it up the other half of the OF. It's like group narcism, all about you.

Sooner both halves bugger off to England the better.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

It's a spat between Rangers and Celtic, the Old Firm. Nothing to do with us. Because the Celtic fans can't strip your titles, they are exploring other avenues. Again, your assertion that a 6-1 win would have been "poetic justice" is about getting it up the other half of the OF. It's like group narcism, all about you.

Sooner both halves bugger off to England the better.

There is no spat between us and them tho.

Allow me to be the first to say "look out premier league, rangers are a class act right now" 

it would have taken a brilliant performance from a bloody good team to get anything from them last night. Made us look like a Sunday league team. 

39 minutes ago, P475 said:

Allow me to be the first to say "look out premier league, rangers are a class act right now" 

What a lot of crawling, vomit inducing shite. I literally cringed so hard that my spine shattered reading that. 

Rangers are not a class act. They were pumped out of Europe by about the 19th best side in fucking Luxembourg ffs. They'll do well to finish 3rd again this season. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy85 said:

What a lot of crawling, vomit inducing shite. I literally cringed so hard that my spine shattered reading that. 

Rangers are not a class act. They were pumped out of Europe by about the 19th best side in fucking Luxembourg ffs. They'll do well to finish 3rd again this season. 

Please tell me you came through for the game 

This Rangers team are a helluva lot better than they are being given credit for.

Now on to Saturday and a wee visit from Hibs 

2 hours ago, Jimmy85 said:

Grow up you moronic f**k. Its childish folk like you give Pars fans a red neck on here.  

It's a pity your shattered spine didn't affect your bitter fingers. 

6 minutes ago, P475 said:

Grow up you moronic f**k. Its childish folk like you give Pars fans a red neck on here.  

It's a pity your shattered spine didn't affect your bitter fingers. 

My word. I suggest you speak to the 7th best poster in the entire history of this website with a little more respect. 

Furthermore, the only person giving anyone a red neck is you and your embarrassing crawling up the arse of one of the most despicable bigoted organisations on the entire planet. 

11 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

So a team spending eight million beat a team who hasn't spent a penny on a transfer for over ten years.

Amazing really.

That'll be the magic money tree, again.

You know, like the one Gav had!

41 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Thanks pars . 

Payment will be handed over at next lodge meeting 

Surely with recent history in mind money up front should have been demanded? f**k sake Pars

1 hour ago, Jimmy85 said:

My word. I suggest you speak to the 7th best poster in the entire history of this website with a little more respect. 

Furthermore, the only person giving anyone a red neck is you and your embarrassing crawling up the arse of one of the most despicable bigoted organisations on the entire planet. 

Thank you for proving me right in my first quote  

4 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

This Rangers team are a helluva lot better than they are being given credit for.

Although a good result against lower league opposition last night - you don't really get credit for squeaking past Motherwell, Boab.

Soz :( 

Archived