The Rangers vs Dunfermline

D.A.F.C

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, D.A.F.C said:

Good draw in terms of finance but I think they will be too strong for us. An extra two players available though so pleased with it and any result is a bonus.

I'm not so sure.  I thought you played well against Hearts, strong enough to have United fans worried about next season.  The only thing that give me pause for thought is that Rangers appear to be shaping a reasonable team at the moment, albeit only in friendlies.

Been a few years since we played Dunfermline and with oor new players settling in (but with some decent friendly results) it's hard to predict this one.

Rangers are a bit of an unknown quantity at the moment and have quite a few new players. I heard they played well against Sheffield Wednesday in a pre season friendly the other day buts all I really know about them.

I don't really see any reason to fear them either though hopefully our players will be up for it and I think we have the ability to score against them so its not beyond hope we can pull off an upset.

Hopefully having played more recent competitive games in the past couple of weeks will give us a slight advantage

13 hours ago, bennett said:

Been a few years since we played Dunfermline and with oor new players settling in (but with some decent friendly results) it's hard to predict this one.

Do people just follow you around P&B with the sole purpose of dishing oot riddies? 

2 hours ago, AyrTroopMajor said:

Do people just follow you around P&B with the sole purpose of dishing oot riddies? 

On the bright side,  it's just on p&b and i don't have them throwing giant cardboard dots at me ootside.

13 hours ago, mikedafc said:

McManus is available and hopefully Shields will hopefully be available too. Need to keep it tight first half to have a chance

He's getting on a bit now. I'd stick with Williamson. 

Archived