Motherwell vs Rangers 6th August

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, MJC said:

You can never underestimate just how any Rangers thread on here will attract the moon howling crackpots of just about every club in Scotland. :lol:

Here's one:

1 hour ago, Dindeleux said:

:lol::lol:

Here's another:

10 minutes ago, gazelle said:

Rangers died.

It's about a week to go and it's the first match of the season I fully expect the thread to be swamped by P&B's bottom-feeders.

It's about a week to go and it's the first match of the season I fully expect the thread to be swamped by P&B's bottom-feeders.

Wait until you see how busy this thread is once you lose, and your manager starts scrapping with his players in a nearby hedge..

15 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

t's about a week to go and it's the first match of the season I fully expect the thread to be swamped by P&B's bottom-feeders.

Exhibit A:

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Wait until you see how busy this thread once you lose and your manager starts scrapping with his players in a nearby hedge..

5 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

You often make points like this, do you think people are going to stay away when they know it annoys you? 

Far from it.  See Exhibits B and C:

4 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

The old bugger loves it.

3 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Kincardine is one of the biggest attention seekers on here. 

11 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

Not sure I want to be an exhibit yet, I'm still too young, speaking of them have you been to the Pitts River Museum in Oxford?  The shrunken heads are worth a look.

No. Seems like you enjoyed the recent trip 'down south', though.  How would you rate it as a family holiday?  Not too much driving about?

52 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Here's one:

Here's another:

They usually are :lol:

Anyway I would normally wish you good luck as these threads are comedy gold whenever Rangers win but all bets are off when you're playing us I'm afraid. If it was any other team or any other week you can count on my backing brother. :)

That said, I doubt you'll need luck against us sadly.

Well this is going well.
The only two decent results we've had against Rangers have been when Robinson was assistant to Barraclough and manager himself. We've shown enough the last few weeks that we should be decent going forward this year. The defence is still untested though.
Score draw.

Just now, Tynieness said:

Absolutely fantastic, great part of the country to visit, and other than the joy of the M4 corridor the driving was fine.  Wasn't to keen on Beaconsfield mind you, a bit too posh.

I've always liked Beaconsfield.  We were staying in Penn when my big girl was born so I know the area well.  I'd happily live there again but you'd be unlikely to get a 3 bedroom flat for under £450K

It's about the only thing that gives me hope for this one, that we have an 'outsider' as manager and not one of the ex-OF media darlings like McCall or McGhee who would have us beat before a ball is kicked against the 'mighty' Rangers. In the first three matches against them last season under McGhee we set our stall out not to lose and lost every single one. In the April fixture under Robinson we went to Ibrox and actually had a go, got a draw and probably should have won. The reality is that this is a match that we SHOULD be looking to win, as we are at home against what us a pretty average or perhaps slightly above average SPFL side. I'm concerned where the goals will come from but we should be going out there to try and beat them.

3 hours ago, Tartantony said:

Stop pretending to be a Motherwell fan you utter weirdo

You're thinking of the excellent mjw.

The team appears to be be together but it can be hard to tell in friendlies, after oor euro fcuk up we really need to get off to a good start.

Archived