Celtic vs Killie

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great to see the young lads play so well. All of them had their own highlights at different points. 

Ralston MOTM for me. I remember seeing him in a youth game a few years ago and thinking he looked the real deal.

I'm glad Rodgers is testing the youngsters at this level, although Kilmarnock offered very little.

Killie's 2 main midfielders are out injured at the moment. What is clear from last night, (and also from Saturday), is that we don't have anyone who can replace Dicker or Kiltie. I did expect Thomas and Jones to offer more going forward but then on a big pitch with no midfield they were sucked in too deep.

Well played Celtic.

3 hours ago, killienick said:

Killie's 2 main midfielders are out injured at the moment. What is clear from last night, (and also from Saturday), is that we don't have anyone who can replace Dicker or Kiltie. I did expect Thomas and Jones to offer more going forward but then on a big pitch with no midfield they were sucked in too deep.

Well played Celtic.

Thomas didn't even get a game!

15 hours ago, WeeMentalDavie said:

Great performance, especially impressive given how young the defence was.

Amazing strike from Tierney. One of the best I've seen at Parkhead in a long time.

Fair play to the Killie fans for turning up in numbers, must have been hard to watch.

It was a good strike. I prefer Coulibaly's from last season, naturally.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived