Celtic vs Killie

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd imagine this'll be on the Tuesday as we're playing Thistle on the Friday that week.  Given our European qualifies taking place the following week, I'd be content with us playing a fringe team.

Ayr then Celtic, financially could be worth either a better quality or extra player to us before the window shuts.....

Doubt we will do a Hampden this time in the league cup.

Well we'd have to beat them to win it anyway...

Seriously, Celtic can't keep winning forever. No Dembele, potentially still European matches as a distraction, plus the threat of a bit of complacency setting in to the hosts...who knows, we're obviously heavy underdogs but I'm not totally despondent. 

Wonder if we'll edge over 20k?

Seriously, Celtic can't keep winning forever. No Dembele, potentially still European matches as a distraction, plus the threat of a bit of complacency setting in to the hosts...who knows, we're obviously heavy underdogs but I'm not totally despondent. 

I've had a bit of a rethink.

good price for the ticket happy with that £15,expect to see henderson and kouassi and benyu getting a game
3 games in 6 days this game is down in the priority list killie could take advantage of that think they have signed good players this season
Lee Erwin and Gordon Greer are decent plus dom Thomas has a future in the game will be interesting to see how strong a Celtic team Brendan Rodgers puts out with all the injuries we have

Killie can make a fist of this if we play to our strengths. Jones and Thomas might get space but I just hope it's Erwin up top rather than the chubby lap-top basher.

Did you know that despite his "look at me, look at me" posting style, Romeo is an actual grown man? He's probably even allowed to vote!

Ayr fans are easy to please aren't they?

Embarrassing Championship campaign followed by humiliating relegation to the Seasides should, you would assume, be depressing.

However, a victory over their far more successful and illustrious rivals and they are dancing around like they've won a major trophy, (which they haven't.......ever).

Archived