Wolfenstein2

Dindeleux

I'm a total Bethesda fan boy (and a WW2/Nazi fanboy.......  :unsure2: ......not in that way, I like history) so will no doubt get this at some stage.  Trailers and footage released so far look promising.

Anyone played the edition before this?  

I'm a total Bethesda fan boy (and a WW2/Nazi fanboy.......  :unsure2: ......not in that way, I like history) so will no doubt get this at some stage.  Trailers and footage released so far look promising.
Anyone played the edition before this?  

Yeah I have the first one, and absolutely loved it.

An action packed 1st person shooter, set in a world where the Nazis won the war. Giant and varied machines to defeat on route to defeating the Nazis.

What's not to like....

i mind the original on the snes, was a shit ton of fun, basically another doom, whats not to like about having one objective, make it to the level exit, all the while killing any fucking thing that stands in your way

sometimes the best games are the ones without too intricate a storyline, sometimes we simply just wanna shoot lots and lots of bad guys

Not only was Wolfenstein just another Doom, it was the game that Id Software made just before making Doom, which they made before making Quake. 

The Old Blood is a great game, well paced, humorous in places, just an all around good campaign. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just started playing this today and f**k me is the beginning pretty brutal. Some seriously fucked up shit by Frau Engel.
Always seem to forget how stiff these games are as well, must have died about 100 times already on 'normal' difficulty and i've barely started. Should have gone for the humiliating 'baby' setting.
Still been good stuff so far despite my uselessness.

12 hours ago, Tommy Nooka said:

Just started playing this today and f**k me is the beginning pretty brutal. Some seriously fucked up shit by Frau Engel.
Always seem to forget how stiff these games are as well, must have died about 100 times already on 'normal' difficulty and i've barely started. Should have gone for the humiliating 'baby' setting.
Still been good stuff so far despite my uselessness.

My experience is the same, I mean, I'm pretty shite at gaming anyway but your character is actually pretty vulnerable, given the amount of firepower deployed against you. It's a hell of a lot of fun though.

36 minutes ago, Tommy Nooka said:

And I'll have finished it by Xmas, what's your point? That you're a penniless miser who doesn't support good games?

Nah, he's a self-proclaimed "passionate gamer" which automatically means whatever your opinion is is absolute dogshit.

On 14/11/2017 at 08:07, JamieT1314 said:

Bought the old blood, can't get past the first bit with the super soldiers. I'm pish at gaming.

Old blood was much harder than new order I thought, though I also am pretty pish at gaming.

• 1 month later...
Bought the old blood, can't get past the first bit with the super soldiers. I'm pish at gaming.

I ended up just sprinting past them to get to the switch to turn them off. They're pretty slow so easy enough to do. They move in the same direction too so just sit and let them go a couple of times to work it out.

I really enjoyed that game. Good for a cheap wee spin off. Only one of the series I've played although I've got New Order ready to go - still to get round to it

Archived