P&B Amnesty thread

sjc

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m assuming it’s Standfree btw because he has red dotted 5 of my posts and he’s my only internet mortal enemy of which I’m aware. 

Although, tbf,  they were 5 pretty risible posts lacking any wit, sophistication or insight. Apart from the one where I make up an excuse for misspelling concomitant, that was a belter.

14 hours ago, The OP said:

I’m assuming it’s Standfree btw because he has red dotted 5 of my posts and he’s my only internet mortal enemy of which I’m aware. 

Although, tbf,  they were 5 pretty risible posts lacking any wit, sophistication or insight. 

You need to be more specific.

Guest Moomintroll
At the expense of someone posting a McBain meme, I've never understood how you can be very specific? Surely you're either specific, or you're not?
Thats the joke. Don't blame me, blame Supras. I will not lower myself to post the McBain meme.

It's genuinely amazing to me that people actually have serious dotting campaigns and start wee groups to co-ordinate them.  Posters who tried to show a haughty, above-all-this attitude were, behind the curtain, working themselves into a frenzy to red dot people they didn't like.

Archived