P&B Amnesty thread

sjc

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The stock take one? Me too. I've felt dirty ever since.

Yes, that's the one. Every other post I've read of his have been utterly horrific and made me feel sorry for anyone who has to speak to him on even a semi-regular basis. It was decent enough though.

Yes, that's the one. Every other post I've read of his have been utterly horrific and made me feel sorry for anyone who has to speak to him on even a semi-regular basis. It was decent enough though.

Philpy is harmless enough. He continues to provide entertainment, mainly at his own expense though.

38 minutes ago, LinkinFighter said:

Has standfree tried to come back yet? He was decent at winding up celtic fans

It's not hard to wind up Celtic fans, you just turn the key in the back of their necks.

Kind of disappointed I wasn't copied into Standfree's PM. I wasn't involved in any *** red-dotting group but I used to randomly red-dot his posts when I came across them on old threads. You'd always find Grimbo and/or 8Mile had gotten there first. 

1 hour ago, The OP said:

Kind of disappointed I wasn't copied into Standfree's PM. I wasn't involved in any *** red-dotting group but I used to randomly red-dot his posts when I came across them on old threads. You'd always find Grimbo and/or 8Mile had gotten there first. 

Grimbo and 8mile run a well oiled Dotting Campaign. For all his crying about how it never bothered him, it was that which brought about the downfall of Standfree03. 

Archived