Arbroath v Queens Park

Very reliably informed that our physio is on holiday, and pre match it was agreed between both clubs the QP physio would treat both sets of players as and when required.

Seems at 2 down they threw the toys out the pram and went back on the agreement and didn't let their physio go on the park to treat Doris, which is a very cuntish thing to do in my opinion. Can see us making an official complaint off the back of this....

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesnt matter if our physio is on holiday or not. We should have someone stand in to cover for their absence and not have to ask for the other team to treat our players. Utter disgraceful actions from our club.

1 minute ago, SimonLichtie said:

Very reliably informed that our physio is on holiday, and pre match it was agreed between both clubs the QP physio would treat both sets of players as and when required.

Seems at 2 down they threw the toys out the pram and went back on the agreement and didn't let their physio go on the park to treat Doris, which is a very cuntish thing to do in my opinion. Can see us making an official complaint off the back of this....

They were probably thinking if we let our physio fix him he'll get back on the park and they wouldn't want that as they couldn't handle him.Pathetic if true even though we should have had a physio organised.

On 03/08/2017 at 13:55, lichtie23 said:

Sea fest could boost the crowd a bit

sea fest is rubbish ,stalls were more or less  all empty when passing and that was at 2:30  , give it one more years and it will be finnished for good, it should have been its last  5 years ago

sea fest is rubbish ,stalls were more or less  all empty when passing and that was at 2:30  , give it one more years and it will be finnished for good, it should have been its last  5 years ago

I agree it's shite and a fiver to get in is silly. I don't think the weather helped it (or our attendance) today. There was also something on at Hercules Den today which was free so that dented it as well.

Doesnt matter if our physio is on holiday or not. We should have someone stand in to cover for their absence and not have to ask for the other team to treat our players. Utter disgraceful actions from our club.

That's two people saying the same thing now.

If QP did indeed agree to stand in as cover then I'm not sure how you can complain about the actions of the club here.

You should definitely make an official complaint that the QP physio didn't treat your guy. Or perhaps make an arrangement that you cover it yourself.

Apparently we were to bring 6 ball boys too but failed to do that.

Scandalous.

2 minutes ago, gruppenfuhrer said:

Good game though.

1 minute ago, lichtie23 said:

I agree it's shite and a fiver to get in is silly. I don't think the weather helped it (or our attendance) today. There was also on at Hercules Den today which was free so that dented it as well.

what was on at hercules den

Just now, Hampden Diehard said:

You should definitely make an official complaint that the QP physio didn't treat your guy. Or perhaps make an arrangement that you cover it yourself.

Fanny.

What? :lol:

We did make an arrangement to cover it. The arrangement was that the QP physio would treat all injuries during the game. If QP hadn't agreed to this, we would have sorted something else out I'm sure, as we would have to do so going by SPFL rules. Both clubs agreed to this prior to the match, and then QP refused to send their physio on when required, going back on their agreement. I'm absolutely amazed any QP would defend doing that, if we did it I'd say it was extremely unprofessional and frankly embarrassing.

Getting ready for #PhysioGate

Couldn't believe it when an Arbroath fan ran down to the front to have a go at IC while he was helping Doris round the side of the pitch.
Some of our fans are right idiots.

Why react like that on a day where we have celebrated last season's title win and are 2-0 up?

What? [emoji38]
We did make an arrangement to cover it. The arrangement was that the QP physio would treat all injuries during the game. If QP hadn't agreed to this, we would have sorted something else out I'm sure, as we would have to do so going by SPFL rules. Both clubs agreed to this prior to the match, and then QP refused to send their physio on when required, going back on their agreement. I'm absolutely amazed any QP would defend doing that, if we did it I'd say it was extremely unprofessional and frankly embarrassing.

You are some guy having so much insight into what is happening before and during the game. Get your team to be professional and less embarrassing by having a physio. Our physio's responsibility is to our team so maybe he had something else to occupy him.

You are some guy having so much insight into what is happening before and during the game. Get your team to be professional and less embarrassing by having a physio. Our physio's responsibility is to our team so maybe he had something else to occupy him.

The physio didn't have anything else to occupy them and he was obviously told this by someone who does have the insight.

Atleast you've no resorted to calling him a fanny this time.

at the end of the day its arbroaths responsibility legally to attend to an injured player. if our physio was on holiday its our clubs duty to as an employer to look after its employees. in any other walk of life there would be a claim going in also i have heard its not bruising with doris its ligament damage

What a sad state of affairs for Scottish football when a player is injured and left to crawl off the playing area by himself and then left for some time before it occurred to the management to send someone round the pitch to help him. Football is a sport, so where was the sporting attitude by QP if they had agreed for their physio to treat both teams injuries? Shame on you Queens Park as a club, you really are a bunch of amateurs with an attitude like that. But agree with other posts that we should have arranged a stand in physio and not relied on the Glaswegian huffy childrenThe referee didn't cover himself in glory either, didn't even show a card for the assault on Doris.

As for the game, well the football team outshone the cloggers with good performances throughout the team. Good to start the season with a win against a side we have struggled against in recent times.

also heard dc didnt even go to see hows doris was after the game corporate duties to attend to top boi tho

Are you trying to suggest that he doesn't care or?

Who said it was ligament damage by the way? Chairman was telling fans after the game the club doctor had said it was just bruising. Be worrying if it is indeed ligaments.

Was a fund raiser for that local lads team at hercs, heard a lot of effort went into it, sea fest looked a shambles, 

Onto game how that idiot never even got booked for that on Doris is a disgrace, what ever went on with a physio it was a disgrace that Doris was left on his own for so long, hopefully he is ok, 

We were superb all over pitch today, miles ahead of QP, Doris and Yule pick of bunch but everyone was an 8 outa 10

Archived