Fantasy Fitba 17/18 - The Last Leg

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've submitted a second one which I think is within the rules. I hadn't even noticed I had put 3 from Celtic! 

^^^ big team found [emoji57]

See the rules about two players from two teams, what happens if someone has two players from a club (for instance Aberdeen), and also has Moult, and then he moves to Aberdeen. Do you get disqualified for having three players from one team?

25 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

See the rules about two players from two teams, what happens if someone has two players from a club (for instance Aberdeen), and also has Moult, and then he moves to Aberdeen. Do you get disqualified for having three players from one team?

If a player is transferred to another team in the Premiership, and this transfer takes you over the players per team limit, then you will need to go back under the limit when picking your team for the next phase.

So if Celtic sign one of your superstars, they'll continue to rack up the points until the next phase, but if your player transfers to Barcelona or Forfar, you get zilch from him.  That doesn't seem quite right to me.

Archived