Alloa v Raith

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, steakngravy said:

Not talking about a charge I'm talking shoulder to shoulder which according to the laws of the game it legal.

14 hours ago, steakngravy said:

What about a shoulder charge I would say that involved contact and it is a legal challenge under the rules.  Also, what about the time forwards were allowed to barge goalkeepers over the goal line and were awarded a goal for their endeavor.  Football always has been and always will be a contact sport.

:whistle

From the video stills it seems pretty clear that several fans of both sides, having reviewed videos over a period of a couple of days from the comfort of their offices, still manage to get it wrong.

It was a foul and a free kick.

The ref got it spot on instantly... well done the ref!

If a foul is giving, is it not given from where the foul is judged to have began? Thats why the ref has given the free kick and not the penalty, because by the look of things, the guy has his hand on thompson before he gets to the edge of the box, so I suppose from that point of view and if that's the rules, then the ref has got it right

Not talking about a charge I'm talking shoulder to shoulder which according to the laws of the game it legal.

It isn't mentioned in the laws of the game.

Why can't you understand this?

Archived