Alloa v Raith

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going into this I feel confident we will score a few goals but reckon it's unlikely we will keep a clean sheet. Should make for an exciting game. Hopefully we have a fit LB signed in time for this.

Going into this I feel confident we will score a few goals but reckon it's unlikely we will keep a clean sheet. Should make for an exciting game. Hopefully we have a fit LB signed in time for this.

Murray hasn't done too badly at LB though..

I'd rather he played there than have McHattie there anyway, and we already know that that McHattie will be our LB this season.

Sounds like McHattie may well have signed by next week but I can't see how he'll be fit to play.

Calderon there is a Wetherspoons in the center of Alloa with a five minute taxi journey back to the ground.   We are going by sevice bus.  Getting Glasgow bus from Kirkcaldy to Kincardine a couple of pints there and then bus to Alloa and a couple of pints there.  Coming home, bus to Kincardine stop just outside the ground get to Kincardine have a couple of pints and then bus from Glagow back to Kirkcaldy.  Bus costs nothing and a good day out hopefully.

Calderon there is a Wetherspoons in the center of Alloa with a five minute taxi journey back to the ground.   We are going by sevice bus.  Getting Glasgow bus from Kirkcaldy to Kincardine a couple of pints there and then bus to Alloa and a couple of pints there.  Coming home, bus to Kincardine stop just outside the ground get to Kincardine have a couple of pints and then bus from Glagow back to Kirkcaldy.  Bus costs nothing and a good day out hopefully.

FREE...... is it not 50p ya cheating auld codger.

This is probably the hardest fixture of the season and so it would be great to get a win on the board, Vaughan and Buchanan are in good scoring form so that's a big plus and the midfield look better than they have for a long time. A draw here isn't a bad result but a win sends a bit of a message from the start. 

2-1 Rovers. 

Looking forward to seeing us get the league campaign under way. I'd imagine we'll start unchanged from Saturday with this being a very big test for young Dave McKay. The only potential change might be to have Bobby Barr on from the start. While Recs has been a difficult place to visit in the past, I'm pretty sure someone posted recently (might have been Shaughan) that we've got a good record there since the Astro was introduced. Can't see McHattie appearing even if he signs as he'll still be needing a bit to get fit. 

Hopefully we can replicate our passing and movement from the first half against Cowden. Does anyone know if the railway end will be open or will they have it taped off? 

Archived