Livingston v Dunfermline

I thought Nat Wedderburn should have got stuck in more, he looked very scared of our midfield. It was a shame to see after all the hype.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In retrospect I'm pleased with the point tbh. Playing badly with an understrength team and still taking something from the game is the mark of a Championship winning side.

Livingston will also be delighted (and rightly so) to have gained a draw against the Champions elect so a good result all round I feel.

5 minutes ago, GordieBoy80 said:

In retrospect I'm pleased with the point tbh. Playing badly with an understrength team and still taking something from the game is the mark of a Championship winning side.

Livingston will also be delighted (and rightly so) to have gained a draw against the Champions elect so a good result all round I feel.

Livingston gain a draw against Livingston? Makes no sense

The only ones who are happy with the draw in this thread are the Dunfermline fans. Livi fans know we should have won the game.

On 05 August 2017 at 23:18, parsboi said:

AJs comments about the first half were interesting and Fraser Aird needs to take that on board quickly - he was at fault at the goal and generally did not contribute at all.

Good luck trying to motivate Aird. He never looked interested for us last season and I get the impression he thinks he's too good for this level.

2 hours ago, TheMessiah said:

Funny to see Livi fans stroking themselves over a home draw against a second-string pars team playing absolutely shite.

You certainly played shite, same players bar one that got the draw against Hearts too, when are you gonna play some of your first string have you been resting them for  the Sevco game?

Archived