Sunderland v Celtic , Dafabet cup

12 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Wore a rangers shirt , in a shop , miles away from the ground .inciting a riot a tell you 

Apparently it was some wee wifie who skelped them.

10 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

That red white and blue Tesco was just asking for it 

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/tesco-was-closed-due-to-celtic-fans.1381530/

Can't take that mob anywhere.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Disappointment and despair ?

Jeez that's rich coming from a supporter of a club that cheated the country out of millions and millions of pounds, were found out and as a result are in the final stages of death. Looks like the new club have learned no lessons and are heading the same way....hopefully. Anyway you say Celtic FC are Ireland's shame, do you disagree that Rangers (RIP) are Britains shame?? 

1 hour ago, NewHope said:

Cheers. I was just wondering if anyone knew why and when they decided to go and take the bait and how many of the apparent locals in the video were plants.

Could obviously do without all this shite surrounding a game of football, especially since many Rangers fans seem to be immediately and gleefully attaching themselves to the incident and the apparent crackpot pseudo-politics therein. I don't appreciate the tawdry manner in which Scottish football has been used politically the past few years (and not just by fans either).

I think a lot of it has to do with bravado.  A section of our support paint themselves as these 'militant anti-fascists' who'd love nothing more than claiming the scalp of a right wing face such as that little rat Robinson.  With both in town on the same day, it was always going to end with these heidcases making their way to the shop.  In their eyes they had to, there'd been enough chat online all week so they had to show face.

57 minutes ago, NewHope said:

I won't even bother telling you why you are barking up the wrong tree as you are about as thick as a submarine door.

:lol:

6 minutes ago, Sting777 said:

Jeez that's rich coming from a supporter of a club that cheated the country out of millions and millions of pounds, were found out and as a result are in the final stages of death. Looks like the new club have learned no lessons and are heading the same way....hopefully. Anyway you say Celtic FC are Ireland's shame, do you disagree that Rangers (RIP) are Britains shame?? 

I support the countries most succesfull club mate . I am ecstatic 

1 hour ago, NewHope said:

Cheers. I was just wondering if anyone knew why and when they decided to go and take the bait and how many of the apparent locals in the video were plants.

Could obviously do without all this shite surrounding a game of football, especially since many Rangers fans seem to be immediately and gleefully attaching themselves to the incident and the apparent crackpot pseudo-politics therein. I don't appreciate the tawdry manner in which Scottish football has been used politically the past few years (and not just by fans either).

I feel for the boy that took the bat to the face, who i understand is in a very bad way, but so stupid they were to walk into such an obvious trap.

I hate that robinson/lennon twat (who deserves any harm that comes his way), but what the f**k were those boys planning to do, flush him out with flares.... then what?

Just now, Booker-T said:

I feel for the boy that took the bat to the face, who i understand is in a very bad way, but so stupid they were to walk into such an obvious trap.

I hate that robinson/lennon twat (who deserves any harm that comes his way), but what the f**k were those boys planning to do, flush him out with flares.... then what?

They sauntered into one of the roughest areas of Sunderland and tried to act the big man . The equivalent of twenty pissed up loudmouth English football fans heading up to possil and trying to square up to the locals . I might be thick but thank f**k I am not that stupid 

My (and most people's) thoughts on the matter:

Tommy Robinson is a massive human clickbait c**t

Celtic fans have taken the bait from this c**t making them c***s.

Best Way to deal with Mr Robinson is to ignore him or just laugh at the gif

PAN-W2.gif

End of.

3 minutes ago, Marr1 said:

My (and most) people's thoughts on the matter:

PAN-W2.gif

End of.

He'll certainly be loving the coverage this is getting.

7 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

They sauntered into one of the roughest areas of Sunderland and tried to act the big man . The equivalent of twenty pissed up loudmouth English football fans heading up to possil and trying to square up to the locals . I might be thick but thank f**k I am not that stupid 

I doubt theres any area of Sunderland as bad as Possil..

Just now, TheCelt67 said:

He'll certainly be loving the coverage this is getting.

He knew what he was doing - as soon as I saw the picture with him in a Rangers top, you knew exactly what was going to happen and now we have a Celtic fan seriously injured.

1 minute ago, Marr1 said:

My (and most) people's thoughts on the matter:

PAN-W2.gif

End of.

it doesn't make those boys c***s, it just makes it clear that they are young, naive & stupid. 

ignoring him while his viewpoint becomes more and more standard of the british public mentality is not the best way to deal with him. 

awesome gif though

3 minutes ago, Marr1 said:

He knew what he was doing - as soon as I saw the picture with him in a Rangers top, you knew exactly what was going to happen and now we have a Celtic fan seriously injured.

"but, but, but, but, it was one of the guys in the shop who gave me the rangers shirt.  Honest".  Don't get me wrong, the lad who's injured I hope he makes a full recovery but he is in no way an innocent bystander here.

Archived