Tiber - PLAYERS REQUIRED !!!

Tiber87

Whats the answer!? 

Just let it happen or take drastic measures?

Every club in premier should agree to throw the hurlford fixture. This way they get the league n stroke their massive egos but the boys will soon get pissed off wi having no football to play aw season n leave. 

Result Hurlford dead 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do not get me wrong, I despise all that hurlford stand for. However, to turn the demise of Tiber in to hurlfords fault is laughable. Slot smaller clubs have managed to compete in the prem without the struggles that Tiber Have had, and a lot smaller clubs have certainly been able to attract players to the first division easier than Tiber have. Is the problem even more simple than blaming hurlford! Is it that they can't keep players there and interested due to the personal that is already there. Who knows but one thing I guarantee is Tiber struggling to attract players in the first division in 2017 is zero to do with hurlfords dominance in 2009

17 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

Do not get me wrong, I despise all that hurlford stand for. However, to turn the demise of Tiber in to hurlfords fault is laughable. Slot smaller clubs have managed to compete in the prem without the struggles that Tiber Have had, and a lot smaller clubs have certainly been able to attract players to the first division easier than Tiber have. Is the problem even more simple than blaming hurlford! Is it that they can't keep players there and interested due to the personal that is already there. Who knows but one thing I guarantee is Tiber struggling to attract players in the first division in 2017 is zero to do with hurlfords dominance in 2009

A hink whit we are aww trying to say is that it's a knock on effect. It's not Hurlford's fault the state o Tiber but them paying players has killed the competition in the tap league which has led tae players drapping down leagues for competition. That led to Tiber's relegation and they clearly huvnae recovered. Aye the folk that are in charge noo clearly havnae got the ability to attract players and that's why they are doomed but don't pretend it wisnae hurlford' s cheating that started their demise. If their was a realistic challenge for that league title the teams wid still be going strong! 

Refusing tae play them wid only work if every single team did it. Am no sure Lees wid go fur that fur a start. It huz it's merits and wid mibbay eventually stop the cheating but a dinnae think clubs wid go fur it 

New management been brought in for this season - they've took on a team that all the players had left last season. And doing their best to build a good squad. Afew of the players from last season are now coming back I believe. Shall see at training tonight. But it's a positive - and can only build on positives 

Tiber are a very disliked team that could b part of the problem when ur on top for so long u get cocky like players and especially there fans so when they start to go into free fall there's not a lot of sympathy look at newmilns for example

I'm like a Sunday pub league player at best and can't do training due to work commitments (for the most part) but I do understand the game and I'm a reasonably fit 31 year old who lives in Kilmarnock and I would be keen/happy to make up the numbers in a pre-season game as a trialist/substitute. I played Sunday's in a team who often had 9 or 10 players max and I know that's a waste of time so if you need someone to make a team at short notice I can be free 2 Saturdays out of 3.

You would literally be scraping the barrel with me but I'd be willing to give it a bash to at least help you out and for you to decide that I may be worse than playing with a man down.

Feel free to PM.

Archived