Tiber - PLAYERS REQUIRED !!!

Tiber87

All of the players left Tiber last season. The club is now under new management - Brought new players in but it's not enough. We're struggling for bodies - great facilities, park and track suits ready...SOS ! 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Tiber87 said:

43 minutes ago, Sir Matt Le Tiss said:

Hurlford Thistle have happened, just when things looked like they were catching up on them, they find another top junior striker no long ex senior wanting to play with his pals... Ruining the game 

It's been happening for years although allegedly hurlford have ripped it recently,if you blame the dosh then what goes around comes around as I'm sure they were allegedly doing it years ago

Will the facilities at hand, and new coaching staff I don't understand why players aren't coming...trying to build new squad is proving difficult ! Do use know of any players ? Thanks

From what I have seen so far at matches and results Tiber are not the only established club struggling. Premier teams such as Clark Drive and Galston are in free fall also. With 1st and 2nd division teams able to attract premier standard players why can't these established clubs? Unfortunately I can see some of these clubs folding and being lost to the amateur game. 

12 hours ago, THEMOLE91 said:

From what I have seen so far at matches and results Tiber are not the only established club struggling. Premier teams such as Clark Drive and Galston are in free fall also. With 1st and 2nd division teams able to attract premier standard players why can't these established clubs? Unfortunately I can see some of these clubs folding and being lost to the amateur game. 

There's no competition in tap league. The Lees are dain whit they can but canny cope wae the Hamilton millions either so that's why players drop doon leagues! A bit o competition and the chance fur honours. It's a joke and Thistle have ruined Ayrshire amateur fitba in the tap league. Spending thousands tae win a piss poor premier league! Aye sum achievement 

Archived