Sat. 29th July friendlies scores

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, glensmad said:

Yesterday was his first appearance for Glencairn after signing a week or two back. Perhaps you can share what you know about his attitude ?

Attitude maybe wasn't the right word. If you can get him focused and enjoying his football he'll be an absolute star for Glencairn. He's a very good football player, for a small guy he has the heart of a lion and his energy levels are phenomenal. 

17 minutes ago, Crazy Feet said:

Attitude maybe wasn't the right word. If you can get him focused and enjoying his football he'll be an absolute star for Glencairn. He's a very good football player, for a small guy he has the heart of a lion and his energy levels are phenomenal. 

That's good to hear. We haven't seen very much of him so far (an hour yesterday is the only game he's played), but he's been with us since the start of pre-season and the gaffers seemed keen to get him tied up, so they obviously like what they've seen in training.

2 hours ago, Crazy Feet said:

If its the same boy I am thinking of who was at Alloa and East Kilbride ,then yes you are right  to correct yourself regarding attitude as any game I have seen him play in  his attitude is always 100% and would run through a brick wall for team .

Great wee player who can run all day up and down the park   

19 minutes ago, holsten said:

If its the same boy I am thinking of who was at Alloa and East Kilbride ,then yes you are right  to correct yourself regarding attitude as any game I have seen him play in  his attitude is always 100% and would run through a brick wall for team .

Great wee player who can run all day up and down the park   

Yes, it;s the same player. I'm hoping he will be a big player for us this season.

Archived