Sheffield Wednesday Vs Glasgow Rangers - Friendly Sun 30th July

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I think it was probably the Brentford friendly then.

Was it just before the Hillsborough game that Bob is getting all shrill about?

Fairly certain it was the summer of 2013, so aye probably just before their game against Sheffield Wednesday.

3 pages of c***s telling us how meaningless a friendly game is and it's only been a few hours . Only rangers . 

A thread on the appropriate part of the sub forum to ask if any fellow Rangers supporters were making the trip down to Sheffield this weekend for a pre-season friendly.
Amazing how many Mockits it attracts!! What on earth is wrong with these people? As for the other chap who can't keep away from a Rangers related thread, I stopped responding a long time ago. Sigh![emoji849]

2 hours ago, Forever_blueco said:

54 untainted and fairly gained titles 

Wonderfull isn't it 

IMG_3345.JPG

The bike is there for a quick getaway when ever HMRC come calling.

2 hours ago, RedRob72 said:

A thread on the appropriate part of the sub forum to ask if any fellow Rangers supporters were making the trip down to Sheffield this weekend for a pre-season friendly.

No, you just wanted to w**k off about the crowd size as though it means something. It's a true indicator of insecurity, along with the phrase "54 titles". Like going on holiday to China and boasting about how tall you are. 

7 minutes ago, BinoBalls said:

No, you just wanted to w**k off about the crowd size as though it means something. It's a true indicator of insecurity, along with the phrase "54 titles". Like going on holiday to China and boasting about how tall you are. 

61 titles

Thank You.

37 minutes ago, BinoBalls said:

That's terrible so it is, really terrible.

3 hours ago, RedRob72 said:

Amazing how many Mockits it attracts!! What on earth is wrong with these people? As for the other chap who can't keep away from a Rangers related thread, I stopped responding a long time ago. Sigh!emoji849.png

The insanitary mhob are endlessly fascinated by us as are the diddy arse-wipes who follow in their wake.  They even watched our friendly vs Marseilles last week and posted about it!

I'll watch Sunday's game with interest (on my laptop, of course).  There have been hints that Pedro's getting his team to gel.  Sunday will be a big test of that.

14 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

They even watched our friendly vs Marseilles last week and posted about it!

I didn't, so that would make you a liar. 

Par for the course with you c***s though.

Archived