Sheffield Wednesday Vs Glasgow Rangers - Friendly Sun 30th July

2 hours ago, RedRob72 said:

Of course, yet it is still a remarkable support for a team given the woes of the last few seasons.
It isn't as though we'll be enjoying any further away trips outside Scotland this year, so we'll make the most of it thanks.
That may also apply to your trip to Sunderland this weekend, after next Wednesday you might well find yourself in the same boat, young man.

The ultimate crowdwanker.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BobWilliamson said:

Was a great day out in 2013. 

Ignore the obsessives Twitter feed. Owl Talk has pages and pages of Sheff Wednesday supporters who remember that night in 2013 and are looking forward to another great day / night.

I am not going down this time as just back from golfing Holiday and wife would kill me if i went to this as well. Hope all the Rangers supporters travelling down have as great a night as we had in 2013.

On the game itself it will be a stern test as Wednesday are a very useful outfit. 

That one saw the 'Long to reign over us' banner.

Subservient cretins.

2 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Monkey is broken after the events of this week aswell it seems 

:lol: 

up yae 

Broken by events I'd said all along would come to pass?

That doesn't sound like a sensible theory now, does it?

22 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

That one saw the 'Long to reign over us' banner.

Subservient cretins.

Don't remember that but there were thousands of pounds raised for the Lee Rigby family and a banner with his name was passed between both sets of fans. 

A wreath was laid by the Rangers support at the Leppings Lane end in memory of the 96 Liverpool fans who lost their lives there.

The Sheffield Wednesday support gave us a standing ovation at the end of the game.

Oh and Get It Right Up Ye.

Absolutely shattered into pieces. 

Glorious. 

16 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

Don't remember that but there were thousands of pounds raised for the Lee Rigby family and a banner with his name was passed between both sets of fans. 

A wreath was laid by the Rangers support at the Leppings Lane end in memory of the 96 Liverpool fans who lost their lives there.

The Sheffield Wednesday support gave us a standing ovation at the end of the game.

Absolutely shattered into pieces. 

Glorious. 

Fair enough regarding the Hillsborough tragedy, but as I said at the time, the Lee Rigby stuff was tasteless exploitation of a horrific, wicked event.

17 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Zzzzzz

You see FB, you find it boring when people organise words to argue cases.  Now that's fine - a question of taste and capacity.

Not everyone is the same though.  Some people like to read, think and even write down their own thoughts.  They don't find that boring at all. 

It's always a mistake to assume that everyone else is just like you.

1 minute ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Fair enough regarding the Hillsborough tragedy, but as I said at the time, the Lee Rigby stuff was tasteless exploitation of a horrific, wicked tragedy.

I agree to a point BUT then I heard his families take on it and changed my mind. I think you should maybe google search their thoughts on it. It gave them comfort to know so many cared. 

There are many in our support who are Union Flag waving arseholes because it is the 'Rangers way'. I can't be bothered with that crap. On this occasion I was with them and donated. LWF

7 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

I agree to a point BUT then I heard his families take on it and changed my mind. I think you should maybe google search their thoughts on it. It gave them comfort to know so many cared. 

There are many in our support who are Union Flag waving arseholes because it is the 'Rangers way'. I can't be bothered with that crap. On this occasion I was with them and donated. LWF

Again, I remember that from the time, and feeling relieved that his poor family had taken it at face value and not seen it for the cheap (response to some despicable Celtic fan stuff) posturing that it actually was.

10 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

You see FB, you find it boring when people organise words to argue cases.  Now that's fine - a question of taste and capacity.

Not everyone is the same though.  Some people like to read, think and even write down their own thoughts.  They don't find that boring at all. 

It's always a mistake to assume that everyone else is just like you.

No I just find your responses boring . :lol:

up yae 

4 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Again, I remember that from the time, and feeling relieved that his poor family had taken it at face value and not seen it for the cheap (response to some despicable Celtic fan stuff) posturing that it actually was.

The alleged chanting about Lee Rigby or the 'Islam CSC' banner that caused them all to lose their shite over?

Just now, Monkey Tennis said:

Again, I remember that from the time, and feeling relieved that his poor family had taken it at face value and not! seen it for the cheap (response to some despicable Celtic fan stuff) posturing that it actually was.

It must be awful walking about with so much pent up hatred inside you.

I thought you just a wee bit of a joke figure who took himself too seriously but I see I was being overly generous.

I take great pleasure knowing how much our very existence eats away at you.

Just now, Forever_blueco said:

No I just find your responses boring . :lol:

up yae 

Yes, I know.

Why do you feel the need to keep saying it?

Shouting "boring" at someone all the time is a bit childish and predictable.

Some would even say, boring.

3 minutes ago, TheCelt67 said:

The alleged chanting about Lee Rigby or the 'Islam CSC' banner that caused them all to lose their shite over?

Probably.

I knew something had been alleged just before it - did Celtic play a friendly in London?   The Rangers fans' ostentatious display was done by way of striking a contrast.

1 minute ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Probably.

I knew something had been alleged just before it - did Celtic play a friendly in London?   The Rangers fans' ostentatious display was done by way of striking a contrast.

Celtic played Brentford in a preseason friendly.  The song about how 'he won't be drumming anymore' was supposedly sang.  Whilst I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case, given the morons in our support, but the only 'proof' offered was claims on a football forum.  The Achill Island CSC banner was spotted at the Scottish Cup final which prompted rangers fans and EDL types to flood Twitter and Facebook with a hail of tears and snotters about how Celtic fans were flying an 'Islam CSC' flag.

6 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

It must be awful walking about with so much pent up hatred inside you.

I thought you just a wee bit of a joke figure who took himself too seriously but I see I was being overly generous.

I take great pleasure knowing how much our very existence eats away at you.

Gosh Bob, that escalated quickly.

We were discussing the last time your team played there and how we saw some things similarly, and now you're chucking insults at me - extraordinary.

It's weird this.  People keep telling me how furious I am, while screeching at me and telling me to get things up me.

Do settle down Bob.

7 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Probably.

54 untainted and fairly gained titles 

Wonderfull isn't it 

IMG_3345.JPG

3 minutes ago, TheCelt67 said:

Celtic played Brentford in a preseason friendly.  The song about how 'he won't be drumming anymore' was supposedly sang.  Whilst I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case, given the morons in our support, but the only 'proof' offered was claims on a football forum.  The Achill Island CSC banner was spotted at the Scottish Cup final which prompted rangers fans and EDL types to flood Twitter and Facebook with a hail of tears and snotters about how Celtic fans were flying an 'Islam CSC' flag.

I think it was probably the Brentford friendly then.

Was it just before the Hillsborough game that Bob is getting all shrill about?

Archived