Sheffield Wednesday Vs Glasgow Rangers - Friendly Sun 30th July

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Have wee finished the whose fans are the greater embarrassment chat yet?

Hoping y'all have sensibly reached the conclusion both cheeks are just the same semi-sentient buckfast reprocessing vessels in different coloured but similarly unwashed tops. 

Don't mince your words William, tell us what you really think.

17 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

Or????? maybe he'll be told NOT to wear green in any way shape or form which is most likely the case. I hope he says f**k off I'm wearing the MacMillan T-shirt to raise much needed funds. I'm sure that'll go down well with The Rangers support. :)

The auld guy has said he's going to come up for a game and will walk between Ibrox and parkhead, he'll be fine no matter what he wears and will receive a great welcome from all.

13 minutes ago, bennett said:

The auld guy has said he's going to come up for a game and will walk between Ibrox and parkhead, he'll be fine no matter what he wears and will receive a great welcome from all.

Even those that gave him a kicking?

No matter how much backslapping you give each other over this fundraising, you* wouldn't have raised a penny if it wasn't for the guilt of being pulled up for such a pathetic thing to do. 

*Not you personally as you're broke.

• 2 weeks later...

Club 1872 is delighted to confirm that John Burkhill, the Sheffield charity fundraiser for Macmillan Cancer Support will be a guest at Ibrox this Saturday, 12th August when Rangers take on Hibs in the opening home game of the season.

Thanks to the generosity of the Rangers support, Club 1872 has raised over £4,000 for Macmillan since being made aware of some issues that John had at our recent game with Sheffield Wednesday. A cheque will be presented to John at half time and he will be fundraising at the stadium prior to the game along with some Club 1872 volunteers.

If you see John around the stadium, wearing his green Macmillan wig and t-shirt along with his famous pram, then please give him a warm reception.

We would like to thank all the supporters who contributed to both the Club 1872 appeal and directly to John's own fundraising page. We hope John has a great day at Ibrox and look forward to welcoming him

6 hours ago, Forever_blueco said:

you said he definitely would not be wearing green :lol:

Did I? are you sure about that?

On 01/08/2017 at 21:42, hellbhoy said:

Interesting point? I hope the auld hero says no to the **** if he gets told not to wear green.

On 01/08/2017 at 21:52, hellbhoy said:

Or????? maybe he'll be told NOT to wear green in any way shape or form which is most likely the case. I hope he says f**k off I'm wearing the MacMillan T-shirt to raise much needed funds. I'm sure that'll go down well with The Rangers support. :)

Gutted for ye getting caught out posting complete lies. :lol: Now where in my posts does it say "definitely"?

Archived