Sheffield Wednesday Vs Glasgow Rangers - Friendly Sun 30th July

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Rangers friendly match thread . First reply from a Celtic fan :rolleyes: what a surprise 

I think you might have posted in the Celtic European thread more than any other poster.

So wind your neck in ***

Should be good, they are looking forward to the sevco coming down there....

Desktop1.PNG.4651ca3142b19f048c54e43359cce0fd.PNG
Capture2.PNG.a4c38ea8748722af897f620064c27f05.PNG

It might seem a non-event for some Owls but not many of em will remember a fixture where they gave up their North Stand to a travelling support and certainly not for a meaningless pre-season friendly![emoji6][emoji106]????[emoji1058]????

5 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

It might seem a non-event for some Owls but not many of em will remember a fixture where they gave up their North Stand to a travelling support and certainly not for a meaningless pre-season friendly!emoji6.pngemoji106.png

What's the Bulgarian flag for?

55 minutes ago, McQuade said:

Speaking of friendlies I see that mutant Tommy Robison is organised a rally in Sunderland the same day Celtic play them, and he's all over Twitter condemning Celtic fans for not hating Islam?!

Obviously desperate to cause it down there.

Great scenes when he tweeted 'On Saturday, I'm a Mackem' and they aw told him to f*** off

It's called cashing in idiot.
thats why English clubs always want Celtic n Rangers for these games, Celtic are taking about 8000 to Sunderland, don't see us getting a stauner about it.

Of course, yet it is still a remarkable support for a team given the woes of the last few seasons.
It isn't as though we'll be enjoying any further away trips outside Scotland this year, so we'll make the most of it thanks.
That may also apply to your trip to Sunderland this weekend, after next Wednesday you might well find yourself in the same boat, young man.

Is this an annual fixture now?  I mind seeing seeing pics of Rangers fans in the Leppings Lane end a few times in the recent past.

24 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

That was in 2013 

Was a great day out in 2013. 

Ignore the obsessives Twitter feed. Owl Talk has pages and pages of Sheff Wednesday supporters who remember that night in 2013 and are looking forward to another great day / night.

I am not going down this time as just back from golfing Holiday and wife would kill me if i went to this as well. Hope all the Rangers supporters travelling down have as great a night as we had in 2013.

On the game itself it will be a stern test as Wednesday are a very useful outfit. 

Archived