Who is your Club's Number 1 Roaster of a Poster?

Hardly anyone is respectful to anyone else on the Airdrie thread (the one we continue to call off season even during the season [emoji848]) so you could pretty much just say airdrie threads is roaster central.

So far this season 1nickydevlin I think for us.

I'd agree with that but I remember a couple of months ago a poster by the name of "Digital Exile" got all bothered because a couple of the fans were suggesting bringing the Ragazzi back.

He went into full on meltdown mode saying that his daughter got assaulted by them and he'd never be back to an Ayr match.

Didn't help that itzdrk kept saying he was going to murder his cat.

I'd agree with that but I remember a couple of months ago a poster by the name of "Digital Exile" got all bothered because a couple of the fans were suggesting bringing the Ragazzi back.

He went into full on meltdown mode saying that his daughter got assaulted by them and he'd never be back to an Ayr match.

How on earth did I miss that?? I know a poster from an old forum that was digital exile can't be the same guy though.

1nickydevlin always bites though

How on earth did I miss that?? I know a poster from an old forum that was digital exile can't be the same guy though.

1nickydevlin always bites though

I think it happened on last seasons thread towards the end. It lasted around 10 pages and he's not been back since.

1 hour ago, somerset_lad00 said:

Derek could murder a pussy.

2 hours ago, somerset_lad00 said:

If I remember correctly he was threatening to shag the cat rather than murder it.

It was quite the meltdown tbh.

If I remember correctly he was threatening to shag the cat rather than murder it.
It was quite the meltdown tbh.

Ah you're right although I think if I remember correctly Derek was going to f**k that cat so hard there would be nothing left of it therefore murdering it simultaneously.

5 hours ago, Hansolo said:

Hardly anyone is respectful to anyone else on the Airdrie thread (the one we continue to call off season even during the season emoji848.png) so you could pretty much just say airdrie threads is roaster central.

While this is good and well. The answer is still Cooper81.

Was that the Ayr poster who, during the brief title challenge a couple of seasons back done a big post, with a large part of it being that his cat died and he was very sad? Sure he mentioned he avoided PnB after the Pars games because he couldn't bare to see the gloating.

Was that the Ayr poster who, during the brief title challenge a couple of seasons back done a big post, with a large part of it being that his cat died and he was very sad? Sure he mentioned he avoided PnB after the Pars games because he couldn't bare to see the gloating.

Aye you're right but his name escapes me. It ended up with Ayr fans effectively taking the piss out of him by creating the hashtag #doitforthecat when we went into the play offs and beat Stranraer.

Don't think he's been on since

Archived