Who is your Club's Number 1 Roaster of a Poster?

Aye you're right but his name escapes me. It ended up with Ayr fans effectively taking the piss out of him by creating the hashtag #doitforthecat when we went into the play offs and beat Stranraer.

Don't think he's been on since

Sure there were some images fired up aswell, whole thing was pretty bizarre but pretty funny from the Ayr fans.

Sure there were some images fired up aswell, whole thing was pretty bizarre but pretty funny from the Ayr fans.

Yeah it distracted us from our poor title challenge for a wee while. We seem to have a track record of driving our own fans from P&B by making fun of them till they can't take it anymore.

5 hours ago, Hansolo said:

Well that is technically correct. I personally think he is a couple of sandwiches short of a meal deal though emoji848.png

I suspect the bold Cooper would pronounce them "sangwitches"...

15 hours ago, somerset_lad00 said:

Aye you're right but his name escapes me. It ended up with Ayr fans effectively taking the piss out of him by creating the hashtag #doitforthecat when we went into the play offs and beat Stranraer.

Don't think he's been on since

May 5, 2016 Posted by the still very active, 'AUFC 1910'.

Today I had to go and watch my family cat be put to sleep. A short illness saw her off and she was done. She was 19 years old. Things like that put life into perspective, but, it also makes you think about time.

I want Ayr and killie in the same league next season so much that I think I would actually be happy to lose a few fingers / an ear / not quite an arm but not far off it.

Please, please, please do not f8ck this up. I beg you, I BEG you do not f8ck this up.

Anyway, I'll be there now on Saturday, trying to drag the team over the half way line from the terraces. Might dig out my Ragazzi scarf for the occasion. It's never seen us lose.

Let's get the 1st part of the job done lads!

Archived