Anas Sarwar

DeeTillEhDeh

This khunt looney dave is a red neck to all normal 50 somethings, imagine yer wife being that roached that you have to troll fitba boards to get yer rocks off. Now yer trying to be everyone's buddy...f**k right off you rocket and take yer trolling to the Kremlin.

Such wonderful prose.Your mother whoever she may be must be so proud.

I'm going to be controversial here but I actually don't mind loondave. Over the last few months his style has changed and he's looking to actually debate. I don't agree with his opinions but respect his right in having them and like he says it can often be one sided in here. Anyways, just my tuppence worth.

I'm going to be controversial here but I actually don't mind loondave. Over the last few months his style has changed and he's looking to actually debate. I don't agree with his opinions but respect his right in having them and like he says it can often be one sided in here. Anyways, just my tuppence worth.

Why thank you kind Sir i do believe I'm blushing. I was watching a BBC thing about mental processes and "confirmation bias" earlier the jist of which is that the "automated" decision making part of the brain is geared to seek out confirmation of the belief we already hold and ignore all other evidence to the contrary regardless of how strong it is.Rung a few bells about how an average day in the politics forum goes.

1 hour ago, Loondave1 said:

Why thank you kind Sir i do believe I'm blushing. I was watching a BBC thing about mental processes and "confirmation bias" earlier the jist of which is that the "automated" decision making part of the brain is geared to seek out confirmation of the belief we already hold and ignore all other evidence to the contrary regardless of how strong it is.Rung a few bells about how an average day in the politics forum goes.

Watches something about confirmation bias. Thinks, 'everyone who disagrees with me is guilty of this'.

Yep.

Watches something about confirmation bias. Thinks, 'everyone who disagrees with me is guilty of this'.
Yep.

I think you are misinterpreting me.It applies equally to all. It's hardwired.Your interpretation of my comment is in many ways confirmation that it is indeed true.

Nah he's still a fanny, gave it all the big Britnat bollocks then tried to put it down to trolling. Now he wants to talk politics because auld beardy Steptoe is slightly ahead of Cruella in the race to Lord it over these Isles. Fool me once...etc..etc.

Surely if all the "big Britnat bollocks" wasn't really trolling as you appear to be implying it was merely an opinion you didn't agree with.Steptoe4PM and all that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

The bold Anas told me earlier today that the SNP will unequivocally support a future Westminster Labour government or suffer the consequences.

So much for the new enlightened leader as spun at the last election.

It appears to me that he's the same as the rest and if history is a guide will go the same way as the rest.

I thought he was smarter than that.

Such a shame.

3 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

emoji23.png

Sarwar is a complete buffoon. Surely he doesn't actually believe this will happen within his political career?

Indeed, implicit in his blether was that no matter how bad Johnson will make things, labour still won't be confident of a majority.

The bold Anas told me earlier today that the SNP will unequivocally support a future Westminster Labour government or suffer the consequences.
So much for the new enlightened leader as spun at the last election.
It appears to me that he's the same as the rest and if history is a guide will go the same way as the rest.
I thought he was smarter than that.
Such a shame.
It's the sheer (misplaced)arrogance that surrounds this sort of comment. Denounce any sort of cooperation with the SNP pre election, but demand backing when it suits.
No doubt the "tartan tory" cries will resurface if/when,quite rightly,they are told to GTF.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk