Anas Sarwar

DeeTillEhDeh

I'm hoping Leonard's non Scottishness might drag a few Nat racists out into the open."But he's no even Scoattish he can fukc off back to England" type stuff.

He's dragging any right thinking folk into the open with his disingenuous tweet about Bifab, and helicoptering himself in for a photo opportunity with the workers last night. Dick by name, dick by SNPbad nature. Already showing he is a complete fud

Was chatting to a friend who has a Labour background and his view was that Leonard has parachuted into SLAB, secured an MSP seat on something close to a fast track basis and is now the leader of the party in Scotland with minimal fuss. 

I'll defer to those who understand what's been going on in Labour internally but it's starting to feel like she was getting the bullet sooner rather than later. 

On 18/11/2017 at 15:16, Loondave1 said:

I'm hoping Leonard's non Scottishness might drag a few Nat racists out into the open."But he's no even Scoattish he can fukc off back to England" type stuff.

I do hope that Yoondave1 will condemn the nationalistic & racist BBC for pointing out Leonard's support for non-Scottish international football & rugby teams.

Linky

47 minutes ago, HTG said:

Was chatting to a friend who has a Labour background and his view was that Leonard has parachuted into SLAB, secured an MSP seat on something close to a fast track basis and is now the leader of the party in Scotland with minimal fuss. 

I'll defer to those who understand what's been going on in Labour internally but it's starting to feel like she was getting the bullet sooner rather than later. 

Yeah Jezza may be a Saint but it's clear some of his supporters are well versed in the Dark Arts.

I do hope that Yoondave1 will condemn the nationalistic & racist BBC for pointing out Leonard's support for non-Scottish international football & rugby teams.
Linky

An Englishman supporting England sports teams.Its an outrage.I am puzzled as to why the BBC would find this much of a story.Fair play for his honesty and not fudging it a bit with some guff about supporting both.

Fair play for his honesty and not fudging it a bit with some guff about supporting both.

Quite.

Gordon Broon citing Gazza’s goal at Wembley as one of his highlights. ????????‍♂️

David ‘Aston Ham’ Cameron. [emoji23]

1 Corbyns Labour
2 If i deemed it to be fiscally viable and necessary.

It's not completely beyond me to vote YES but a million miles away at the moment. I'm of the mind that Its a Tory implosion and a left wing Labour Govt that is tangible and Indy is about as likely as Brechin winning their cup tie at Parkhead.The Sun's endorsement of the Nats is also vomit enducing when that shithouse Murdoch is behind it.
Feel free to commence the creepy Jehovah Witness style approach Nats usually try before failing to convert.

Quite.

Gordon Broon citing Gazza’s goal at Wembley as one of his highlights. ????????‍♂️

David ‘Aston Ham’ Cameron. [emoji23]

Tony Blair watching Jackie Milburn from the ahem..seats at the Gallowgate end presumably assisted by his time machine.Although this example is more an attempt at establishing bogus street cred than keeping a foot in all camps.

1 Corbyns Labour
2 If i deemed it to be fiscally viable and necessary.

It's not completely beyond me to vote YES but a million miles away at the moment. I'm of the mind that Its a Tory implosion and a left wing Labour Govt that is tangible and Indy is about as likely as Brechin winning their cup tie at Parkhead.The Sun's endorsement of the Nats is also vomit enducing when that shithouse Murdoch is behind it.
Feel free to commence the creepy Jehovah Witness style approach Nats usually try before failing to convert.

Opinion respected

The suggestion that Scotland is uniquely fiscally unviable has been a well-played, if overused card by those determined to frighten folk into backing the status quo.    Scotland in the EEA, or Scotland in the EU, both are perfectly viable.   

I find it embarrassing than anyone could use it as an argument against Scotland being a normal country.  

The suggestion that Scotland is uniquely fiscally unviable has been a well-played, if overused card by those determined to frighten folk into backing the status quo.    Scotland in the EEA, or Scotland in the EU, both are perfectly viable.   
I find it embarrassing than anyone could use it as an argument against Scotland being a normal country.  

I will rephrase to being better off fiscally.Feel free to be embarrassed on other peoples behalf.What is that all about though.Im embarrassed that you feel the need to be embarrassed for other peoples opinions.We can all sleep easy now.