We need to talk about Doncaster

11 minutes ago, thekorean said:

So organization composed of clubs; said clubs have no say in how league should run?

interesting.

Not that interesting, they are members of an association. They can only vote for any proposed changes, the clubs do not make the rules.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Not that interesting, they are members of an association. They can only vote for any proposed changes, the clubs do not make the rules.

So who appointed Neil Doncaster? By having the power to vote aren't they having a say in how the league runs?

31 minutes ago, thekorean said:

So who appointed Neil Doncaster? By having the power to vote aren't they having a say in how the league runs?

The SPFL have a board of directors apparently impartial towards any one club if you want to believe that who appoint other directors onto the board. The only real power the clubs have is to oust them from their directors position, or vote The Rangers into the lowest division, my how we laughed at that. :D

Be prepared for when the Cockwomble has his little pep talk with the fans to be broadsided.

When asked about the new rule changes the c**t will is actually going to use Gretna's liquidation and other clubs financial problems as an excuse for The Rangers being able to say it's the same club according to him/them/sfa etc etc etc.

He will bore the shit out of us using other clubs problems for the new rule changes and that they had nothing to do with The Rangers even though it is the only club to have benefited from them. He will spin yarns about Gretna and Airdrieonians financial collapse and how BOTH associations came together to protect it's members and again The Rangers won't be the reason the rule changes were implemented.

People should ask him questions about Campbell fucking Ogilvie's involvement in all this as he was an EBT recipient and head of the SFA when Rangers went into financial Armageddon and knew what problems faced Rangers long before any rule changes were implemented.

Also it is well worth noting that the former SPL that held the commission into Rangers EBT saga is still actually a functioning business in companies house trading as the "SPFL"? Now I had thought the SPL was wound up but apparently not, it just changed it's name to the Scottish Professional Football League incorporating the Scottish Football League "the SFL".

I kid you not that Dungcastor is going to use everyone else's financial problems and try to convince us that Rangers impending financial collapse had f**k all to do with rule changes that helped The Rangers be Rangers.

What won't be in the pep talk is that if Rangers were actually punished properly the whole of Scottish football would have been dragged into the shits because Rangers are the worlds biggest and most corrupt football club and that the SFA had been infected by Rangers cheating and had an EBT recipient as it's commander and chief. Meaning our governing association would have been dragged into disrepute along with the cheating dead club.

Fucking sucks I know, but it is what it is.

33 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Be prepared for when the Cockwomble has his little pep talk with the fans to be broadsided.

When asked about the new rule changes the c**t will is actually going to use Gretna's liquidation and other clubs financial problems as an excuse for The Rangers being able to say it's the same club according to him/them/sfa etc etc etc.

He will bore the shit out of us using other clubs problems for the new rule changes and that they had nothing to do with The Rangers even though it is the only club to have benefited from them. He will spin yarns about Gretna and Airdrieonians financial collapse and how BOTH associations came together to protect it's members and again The Rangers won't be the reason the rule changes were implemented.

People should ask him questions about Campbell fucking Ogilvie's involvement in all this as he was an EBT recipient and head of the SFA when Rangers went into financial Armageddon and knew what problems faced Rangers long before any rule changes were implemented.

Also it is well worth noting that the former SPL that held the commission into Rangers EBT saga is still actually a functioning business in companies house trading as the "SPFL"? Now I had thought the SPL was wound up but apparently not, it just changed it's name to the Scottish Professional Football League incorporating the Scottish Football League "the SFL".

I kid you not that Dungcastor is going to use everyone else's financial problems and try to convince us that Rangers impending financial collapse had f**k all to do with rule changes that helped The Rangers be Rangers.

What won't be in the pep talk is that if Rangers were actually punished properly the whole of Scottish football would have been dragged into the shits because Rangers are the worlds biggest and most corrupt football club and that the SFA had been infected by Rangers cheating and had an EBT recipient as it's commander and chief. Meaning our governing association would have been dragged into disrepute along with the cheating dead club.

So much effort.

45 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Did any teams manage to go unbeaten domestically last season?

Archived