St Mirren v Falkirk SPFL Championship 5/8/17

3 hours ago, buddies1877 said:

emoji23.png Houston is full of shit should've been 4-0 up in 20 mins. Then it's all his players fault doesn't mention he took off Falkirk's main threat Austins pace.

"Their goals came from individual errors"...no shit baldy.

Edited by Arch Stanton

At 1-0...

"I'm pretty sure we've got a great chance of winning this game".

Who the f**k is the w****r of a co-commentator?

ETA...one or other of them thought Austin scored your goal? :lol:

Apparently your co-commentator is called JAMIE...he was awful quiet apart from the aftermath of your goal...its not Jamie McGowan is it, used to play for us?

Edited by Arch Stanton

5 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

"Their goals came from individual errors"...no shit baldy.

Funnily enough sometimes individual brilliance or fantastic football can create goals.  For these 3 though we were very much the architects of our own downfall. The first Harris is sleeping the second is horrible goalkeeping and  I don't know what Watson's doing at the third. Let's Reilly run 30 odd yards with no challenge and Thomson got to save the shot. All 3 avoidable. One of our worst performances in many a while.

I always said Gavin Reilly was criminally underrated at Dunfermline and am not at all surprised to learn of him destroying Falkirk. It's also a victory for the new school of well turned out managers over the dour dinosaurs.

I'm not sure I agree with the comments saying we were the better team for the first twenty minutes - or Loy being our best player - but each to their own. Regardless, St Mirren are absolutely streets ahead of us based on yesterday's game. I'm sure they'll make the playoffs quite comfortably. 

Not entirely sure where that leaves us. To be honest, the performance from us felt incredibly familiar from last season (It reminded me of the cup game at Cappielow in many ways) and it should be no surprise given the lack of turn around in the squad. We were not remotely good enough last year during the campaign and we're not suddenly going to be good enough this year. 

12 hours ago, thomas said:

You must be desperate already, the only thing Yogi brings to a team is nicknames.

Hahahaha Gid wan tam

5 hours ago, Hawk said:

Nice to hear wee Gav played well and scored. He always did like a goal or two against Falkirk. Just please don't do it against us.

f**k off gav

2 hours ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Don't you mean altered his team to cardigan? emoji57.png.

Not bad from the most over rated manager to ever grace the game.

Into the see with that patter thank you

20 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I always said Gavin Reilly was criminally underrated at Dunfermline and am not at all surprised to learn of him destroying Falkirk. It's also a victory for the new school of well turned out managers over the dour dinosaurs.

You can f**k off anaw ya Fife wid tink

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Saints likely to put up any highlights? Would like to see the Muirhead sending off again

Doesn't shed any light on the red card though, sadly. I will say the linesman flagged straight away for it.

Edited by Coventry Saint