St Mirren v Falkirk SPFL Championship 5/8/17

I just noticed a tweet from Alex Rae wishing all his former clubs good luck for the new season, except for St Mirren :lol: 

He really is an insufferable wee rodent. Clearly bitter about the fact that he along with his cabbie pal will never manage at a decent level again. 

31 minutes ago, Trump said:

I'm sure it's been quoted on here by a few of us but I'd be very very surprised if we didn't score tomorrow. I don't think we are particularly great at the back mind you.

1 goal conceded in 5 games may suggest otherwise to be fair. I think Thomson is fantastic at commanding his defence and Gallagher is only going to grow in confidence. 

1 goal conceded in 5 games may suggest otherwise to be fair. I think Thomson is fantastic at commanding his defence and Gallagher is only going to grow in confidence. 

You're surely not counting a pre season friendly? Funny in the one game we conceded that was the worst side I'd seen. Not to go all Shadwell on people but I reckon against the better teams in this league we will concede. I hope, and believe, we can outscore teams in the league.

52 minutes ago, glenburn bud said:

I just noticed a tweet from Alex Rae wishing all his former clubs good luck for the new season, except for St Mirren :lol: 

He really is an insufferable wee rodent. Clearly bitter about the fact that he along with his cabbie pal will never manage at a decent level again. 

Yes agree.

52 minutes ago, Trump said:

You're surely not counting a pre season friendly? Funny in the one game we conceded that was the worst side I'd seen. Not to go all Shadwell on people but I reckon against the better teams in this league we will concede. I hope, and believe, we can outscore teams in the league.

Fucking right I am min.

In all seriousness though, we have looked a bit suspect at times at the back. Our forwards will do the business though so as long as we score one more than the opposition every week I will take that.

#coyb #morningtoallatfalkirkfc

1 hour ago, Trump said:

Mind you the goal we did give away was only after a few of Houstons dodgy subs . I don think we'd really looked like losing a goal until we ended up with the old kerr taiwo midfield duo.

Just now, Trump said:

Very true Shadwell. How you feeling about tomorrow's game?

Moment of truth tomorrow . We've looked the part in pre season but now its time to do it for real. Important to get off to a good start as recently thats whats snookered us later on in the season. I'm not saying we have to win but a point is a must for me,

5 minutes ago, Luther G Presley said:

Falkirk have beaten Stirling, Brechin, Forfar and a poor Inverness side and they suddenly think they are world beaters, I've a feeling they are going to be brought back down to earth with a thud. COYS!!!!

That's right, we're all saying we're world beaters! Wouldn't be in the least surprised if we lose tomorrow; nothing is proven in pre-season.

7 hours ago, Believe The Hype said:

Injuries to key players is my biggest fear this season, our defence is second. We need Grant to be Grant of two seasons ago not the Grant of last season.

We have mixed it about centre defence wise in the cup and against lower league, so nothing is to say we have improved yet.

I will say Muirhead has looked the Muirhead of two seasons ago but if you have something about you as a player, you stick out against lower league opposition.