Auchinleck Talbot 2017 / 2018

geo 1909

Strange choice of away strip for Talbot this season being similar to the home strip.  The result is that the away strip will clash with the home strips of Kilbirnie, Largs, Pollok, Beith, Rob Roy, Cumnock all of which are predominantly black.  They are going to have an alternative strip for these away matches.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, rednblack said:

Course i stopped posting when we lost the league no? When we went out Scottish no! When we went out west on penalties no , the season before that when we fell away i was here posting away I could go on but i won't , folk like you who pick up on one bloody game where i had personal justifyable reason why i didn't and couldn't come on here. Do i need to pollute a football forum with non football issue i had that nobody wants to bloody read.

If that's no a good enough reply for you then as a poster on here used to say away and throw shite at yourself.

You are definitely no right in the coconut Brian.

23 hours ago, Dreghorn said:

Strange choice of away strip for Talbot this season being similar to the home strip.  The result is that the away strip will clash with the home strips of Kilbirnie, Largs, Pollok, Beith, Rob Roy, Cumnock all of which are predominantly black.  They are going to have an alternative strip for these away matches.

Already played cumnock in our away strip this season without any problems

On 20/08/2017 at 00:38, rednblack said:

Course i stopped posting when we lost the league no? When we went out Scottish no! When we went out west on penalties no , the season before that when we fell away i was here posting away I could go on but i won't , folk like you who pick up on one bloody game where i had personal justifyable reason why i didn't and couldn't come on here. Do i need to pollute a football forum with non football issue i had that nobody wants to bloody read.

If that's no a good enough reply for you then as a poster on here used to say away and throw shite at yourself.

We're all very sorry to hear about your forum based angst and anguish. It must be hell for you!

On 19/08/2017 at 22:38, rednblack said:

Appreciate I'm a few days late but as an impartial spectator of the thread it's quite clear you were attempting to dodge the line of questioning.

2 hours ago, passbackdave said:

Red n black making a tit of himself again. He'll never learn

Mon the papers

Tell your lads to keep the ball on the carpet on Wednesday, straight through the centre of their defence, don't challenge for a high ball and you will pump this gang.

Tell your lads to keep the ball on the carpet on Wednesday, straight through the centre of their defence, don't challenge for a high ball and you will pump this gang.

Am sure we'll be ok we opened up glenafton more than once on sat with our passing game just our finishing let us down. Use seem 2 be hitting the hit more often again

Mon the papers

Archived