Auchinleck Talbot 2017 / 2018

geo 1909

Couple things here too then mate #1- it was a coach not the manager just the clarify #2 lol that's mild compared to the language by the club official #3 I am a neutral but I thought with a club of Talbots stature they would conduct themselves in a more civil manner. That guys behaviour was nothing short of an embarrassment to your club mate.

Just a couple of things back 1st that's ok then if he was a coach that makes all the difference let him shout abuse back all day long 2nd all I hear is your language pretty bile if you ask me calling him a fat b getting personal with him so you kinda lost any morale high ground 3rd your going on like everyone at Talbot is like that it was one guy so for you to assume everyone at Talbot is like that is WRONG

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What has been overlooked amid the drama of Vickygate is how sleekit it was to put the guys photo on a public forum like this. If people were genuinely upset with it (which I strongly doubt they are) I'm sure Talbot could have been notified privately. 

Sweety wife pish. 

24 minutes ago, Shanner said:

how sleekit it was to put the guys photo on a public forum like this. If people were genuinely upset with it (which I strongly doubt they are) I'm sure Talbot could have been notified privately. 

This is my gripe with it, would appear the person jumped at the chance to post it.. which is annoying when I consider my own and others personal experiences of unprofessional conduct from an individual in particular.

Think Talbot are missing out on a huge merchandise opportunity here .
T shirts with our man emblazoned with don’t f**k wae Talbot underneath . Even i would but one [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
[emoji848]

7 hours ago, Smudger said:

Just a couple of things back 1st that's ok then if he was a coach that makes all the difference let him shout abuse back all day long 2nd all I hear is your language pretty bile if you ask me calling him a fat b getting personal with him so you kinda lost any morale high ground 3rd your going on like everyone at Talbot is like that it was one guy so for you to assume everyone at Talbot is like that is WRONG

#1 if any human being is subjected to that level of abuse they would shout back, no??! Or is the abuse he received a 1 way thing that only your official is allowed to do?! #2 I shall refrain from such upsetting language, we will call it slightly obese and loudly spoken #3 I am just mentioning what every else says #4 I hope the big chap in question has been spoken to regards his behaviour

End of the day mate it's banter that is all, you were well beaten on the day so let it be at that and you can do the talking on the pitch in the cup final and league games coming up.

All the best for remainder of season

#1 if any human being is subjected to that level of abuse they would shout back, no??! Or is the abuse he received a 1 way thing that only your official is allowed to do?! #2 I shall refrain from such upsetting language, we will call it slightly obese and loudly spoken #3 I am just mentioning what every else says #4 I hope the big chap in question has been spoken to regards his behaviour
End of the day mate it's banter that is all, you were well beaten on the day so let it be at that and you can do the talking on the pitch in the cup final and league games coming up.
All the best for remainder of season
Just a couple of things then that's me 1st wonder if you called the guy in questions a fat b 2 his face on sat when you seen this kicking off or did you just wait and be a key board warrior. Think the latter 2nd I never said his behaviour was acceptable. It was you who was ranting about it remember 2 wrongs don't make a right

On 5/20/2018 at 22:38, Kilbowie Benches said:

Still hurts eh? :thumsup2

Didny think this week could get any better but it has , big Andy Leishman has signed a 2year extension at the club superb news #eekapeeka

Lokforever....seems alot of people down at Auchinleck can't give u lads the credit due for a brilliant display eh!? A shakey start but especially in 2nd half you steadied the ship and your middle to front play was immense. I don't know names well enough but 3 lads in particular were 1st class.  1 of whom on the way off the pitch was genuinely wishing Auchinleck all the best for cup final in amongst all the abuse. He was a credit to your club and some of the classless home bunch should take note. 
Was there as a neutral or maybe not! As I saw a different second half. No fitba played by either side and was particularly disappointed with Polloks tactics or lack of them[emoji30]

Don’t hate Talbot and really admire them for all they have achieved but the quality and class of a club comes from those who lead and represent especially in defeat as that’s when it’s tough.Its not about being jealous-its about knowing how to represent your club whether they win nothing or everything.Better to be a club of class and standards winning nothing than a club of sour faced vile  abusers winning lots.
Unfortunately the character photographed let himself and more importantly his team down badly by his ignorance and  as I am sure Henry,Morton,Davie and Colin would agree should be looking at whether he is fit to continue representing his club.
If that had been a Pollok committee man I would absolutely want him to resign.That is the behaviour of a complete uneducated ignoramus and needs stamped out of football at every level.I want my young family to enjoy coming to junior games as that’s where the fun is and the atmosphere generally is welcoming however I don’t want them exposed to bitter abuse and swearing from people who should know a lot better-I am a Glaswegian living a couple of miles from Ibrox and chose to keep away from the bile that is Rangers and Celtic because Pollok offered a great friendlier non sectarian abuse free alternative.His team lost and were well beaten on the day by the better team.Be an adult and accept it with dignity and class.Thats what civilised adults in 2018 do.
Sounds like you've never won at anything with that rant[emoji12]

What has been overlooked amid the drama of Vickygate is how sleekit it was to put the guys photo on a public forum like this. If people were genuinely upset with it (which I strongly doubt they are) I'm sure Talbot could have been notified privately. 
Sweety wife pish. 
Said it all bud

15 hours ago, naetshirt said:

Was there as a neutral or maybe not! As I saw a different second half. No fitba played by either side and was particularly disappointed with Polloks tactics or lack of thememoji30.png

Go on then...enlighten me??! Lol

Love them or loathe them Auchinleck Talbot are still the benchmark in junior football ,loads of other clubs have spells of success but talbot seem to be able to keep a level of consistancy that others cant match ,keep getting told there not the team they were and keep proving the doubters wrong ,cos the big trophy is back in the cabinet and maybe joined by the league trophy too ,say's it all .

Archived