Auchinleck Talbot 2017 / 2018

geo 1909

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, superpollok said:

If that’s the reaction to losing to us, what would it be like if they don’t get the 3 points v Cumnock to win the league.

Helicopter Saturday, might actually be police helicopter Saturday down in Cumnock.

could be a very interesting day if both games are played at the same time. With the current fixture guys record wouldnt surprise me if he puts them on different days about a week apart lol. Agree with you though could be a war zone dependent on the result..... All Police leave cancelled lol . As a Beith fan and so long as we beat Girvan a draw will do in the Talbot game :lol::lol:

18 minutes ago, stumpy said:

could be a very interesting day if both games are played at the same time. With the current fixture guys record wouldnt surprise me if he puts them on different days about a week apart lol. Agree with you though could be a war zone dependent on the result..... All Police leave cancelled lol . As a Beith fan and so long as we beat Girvan a draw will do in the Talbot game :lol::lol:

All salient points. We’ll get back to you after the Scottish Junior Cup final though. Laters!

4 hours ago, AM-1 said:

That Pollok coach on the receiving end didn't half give this big lard arse it back though, fair play to him! 

The Pollok coach in question did not give him it back. All he said was are you a committee member, when told yes he said well you should set an example and be ashamed of the abuse 

Not surprised by the latest reaction of Talbot fans after suffering a surprise defeat on Saturday after witnessing 1st hand what the Cumnock players had to suffer when leaving the park after beating them at beechwood in the West semi final last season. It’s pretty clear our noisy neighbours don’t take defeat well out at fortress Beirut and if Cumnock were to take something out of the last potential powder keg fixture of the season (and that’s a big if) I would fear for the safety of all mankind.

2 hours ago, Lokkit said:

The Pollok coach in question did not give him it back. All he said was are you a committee member, when told yes he said well you should set an example and be ashamed of the abuse 

Beg to differ as I was about 5 feet away but is what it is mate. Being ushered up the tunnel and abit raised certainly was merited given then abuse the fat Talbot fucker was dishing out.  Why is your game off tonight?

21 minutes ago, bawrash said:

Not surprised by the latest reaction of Talbot fans after suffering a surprise defeat on Saturday after witnessing 1st hand what the Cumnock players had to suffer when leaving the park after beating them at beechwood in the West semi final last season. It’s pretty clear our noisy neighbours don’t take defeat well out at fortress Beirut and if Cumnock were to take something out of the last potential powder keg fixture of the season (and that’s a big if) I would fear for the safety of all mankind.

Presume they have a god given right to win every game!!?!! Certainly seemed that way going by Sat! The home support at the bottom corner next to the exit weren't hand getting upset too, men (and women!!) in that unhealthy a shape should watch the blood pressure and give credit where due to a complete tough away fixture performance . The committe member who resembled Frank Butcher certainly is the ideal Auchinleck stereotype!!! ;-)

5 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

All salient points. We’ll get back to you after the Scottish Junior Cup final though. Laters!

Yes JB; Talbot will be far too strong for the likes of both Hurlford and Cumnock! Oops jinx jinx! :P

Beg to differ as I was about 5 feet away but is what it is mate. Being ushered up the tunnel and abit raised certainly was merited given then abuse the fat Talbot fucker was dishing out.  Why is your game off tonight?

Couple of things here 1st are you saying it's ok for a manager to shout and abuse back 2nd your not doing much better yourself with your language 3rd never took you long to be a Bot hater

See if this had been anyone but Talbot would anyone have been bothered about it ? 
Of course they wouldn't. 
Nobody is bothered about it at all. It's just a bit of a wind up. It's a guy giving the fingers at the football. We've all seen worse.

It matters to folk who support teams who don't win much in the grand scheme of things.

I'll take Talbot's eighth Junior Cup Final in the last thirteen years, plus the possibility of yet another Super League title to go with the other five. Plus the possibility of us doing our fourth ever Super league and Junior Cup double (and maybe the West of Scotland Cup as well, of course) We may not win any of them, because football has the knack of kicking you when you're down. How many other club's fans would relish that little lot though, eh? It's great to be hated by other clubs, nobody hates losers.

Don’t hate Talbot and really admire them for all they have achieved but the quality and class of a club comes from those who lead and represent especially in defeat as that’s when it’s tough.Its not about being jealous-its about knowing how to represent your club whether they win nothing or everything.Better to be a club of class and standards winning nothing than a club of sour faced vile  abusers winning lots.

Unfortunately the character photographed let himself and more importantly his team down badly by his ignorance and  as I am sure Henry,Morton,Davie and Colin would agree should be looking at whether he is fit to continue representing his club.

If that had been a Pollok committee man I would absolutely want him to resign.That is the behaviour of a complete uneducated ignoramus and needs stamped out of football at every level.I want my young family to enjoy coming to junior games as that’s where the fun is and the atmosphere generally is welcoming however I don’t want them exposed to bitter abuse and swearing from people who should know a lot better-I am a Glaswegian living a couple of miles from Ibrox and chose to keep away from the bile that is Rangers and Celtic because Pollok offered a great friendlier non sectarian abuse free alternative.His team lost and were well beaten on the day by the better team.Be an adult and accept it with dignity and class.Thats what civilised adults in 2018 do.

What team will u be supporting in the final chief??? Since you were a hurlford die hard not so long ago

You gonna keep coming up with that patter?

12 hours ago, Smudger said:

Couple of things here 1st are you saying it's ok for a manager to shout and abuse back 2nd your not doing much better yourself with your language 3rd never took you long to be a Bot hater

Couple things here too then mate #1- it was a coach not the manager just the clarify #2 lol that's mild compared to the language by the club official #3 I am a neutral but I thought with a club of Talbots stature they would conduct themselves in a more civil manner. That guys behaviour was nothing short of an embarrassment to your club mate.

10 hours ago, TFW said:

It matters to folk who support teams who don't win much in the grand scheme of things.

I'll take Talbot's eighth Junior Cup Final in the last thirteen years, plus the possibility of yet another Super League title to go with the other five. Plus the possibility of us doing our fourth ever Super league and Junior Cup double (and maybe the West of Scotland Cup as well, of course) We may not win any of them, because football has the knack of kicking you when you're down. How many other club's fans would relish that little lot though, eh? It's great to be hated by other clubs, nobody hates losers.

For a club to have such a successful history surely they should behave in a more dignified and exemplary manner to the meer "lesser" opponents you are hinting of??! A club of Talbots apparent stature should be displaying an example both on the park and from sidelines/officials....no??

Archived