Auchinleck Talbot 2017 / 2018

geo 1909

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was there yest and on the other side of tunnel from that fat b*****d who was giving it the big en and his behaviour was appalling. For someone to to be a club official and behave in such a manner is an absolute disgrace to the club.  1st time I have ever been at Auchinleck and they seem to think they have a god given right to win every game instead of admitting they were outplayed on the day.
I must say I thought Pollok offered far more and some of their forward play was immense. The lad Sena had a solid game and put in some shift. As for the Talbot big CF...dear dear!!!!! 
The attention to detail Polloks Tony Mc and his management team go to is fantastic.

The big CF wouldn’t be S McIlroy would it? The delicate chap that China shops would rather see pass them by

3 hours ago, lokforever said:

was wondering who was on the receiving end.

wvcy12.jpg

That Pollok coach on the receiving end didn't half give this big lard arse it back though, fair play to him! 

3 hours ago, lokforever said:

was wondering who was on the receiving end.

wvcy12.jpg

Lokforever....seems alot of people down at Auchinleck can't give u lads the credit due for a brilliant display eh!? A shakey start but especially in 2nd half you steadied the ship and your middle to front play was immense. I don't know names well enough but 3 lads in particular were 1st class.  1 of whom on the way off the pitch was genuinely wishing Auchinleck all the best for cup final in amongst all the abuse. He was a credit to your club and some of the classless home bunch should take note. 

1 hour ago, AM-1 said:

Lokforever....seems alot of people down at Auchinleck can't give u lads the credit due for a brilliant display eh!? A shakey start but especially in 2nd half you steadied the ship and your middle to front play was immense. I don't know names well enough but 3 lads in particular were 1st class.  1 of whom on the way off the pitch was genuinely wishing Auchinleck all the best for cup final in amongst all the abuse. He was a credit to your club and some of the classless home bunch should take note. 

He’s only pointing out how many goals Pollok scored lol 

Archived