Auchinleck Talbot 2017 / 2018

geo 1909

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Well I am and your boy started it :lol::lol:

If you would get off this and into the editing room and do some work it would help! After all you are you tubes No.1 T.VEE channel in the south side of Glasgow.       :lol:

6 hours ago, Lokkit said:

Shows the class in there committee. What the picture does not show is out players and management walking of the park.  No one has a god given right to win games but when you lose it’s the other teams fault, the refs fae Glasgow. Guy needs to grow the hell up 

holy shamoly,are you seriously moaning about a guy giving the fingers,wouldnt you be better talking about polloks performance yesterday,,its the best away display ive seen at beechwood this season.forget large transfer fees next season and build the team around Sena,pollok will challenge next season.

I was there yest and on the other side of tunnel from that fat b*****d who was giving it the big en and his behaviour was appalling. For someone to to be a club official and behave in such a manner is an absolute disgrace to the club.  1st time I have ever been at Auchinleck and they seem to think they have a god given right to win every game instead of admitting they were outplayed on the day.

I must say I thought Pollok offered far more and some of their forward play was immense. The lad Sena had a solid game and put in some shift. As for the Talbot big CF...dear dear!!!!! 

The attention to detail Polloks Tony Mc and his management team go to is fantastic.

22 minutes ago, AM-1 said:

I was there yest and on the other side of tunnel from that fat b*****d who was giving it the big en and his behaviour was appalling. For someone to to be a club official and behave in such a manner is an absolute disgrace to the club.  1st time I have ever been at Auchinleck and they seem to think they have a god given right to win every game instead of admitting they were outplayed on the day.

I must say I thought Pollok offered far more and some of their forward play was immense. The lad Sena had a solid game and put in some shift. As for the Talbot big CF...dear dear!!!!! 

The attention to detail Polloks Tony Mc and his management team go to is fantastic.

If the pollok players had played as much football as the big cf in the last couple of weeks they would of been knackered aswell,, as for the lad sena who by the way did play well yesterday earlier in the season when we played them with a fresh team he got the runaround 2 games in a row, no complaints from me about yesterdays result but we will be back. #eekapeeka

9 hours ago, Oataat said:

Caption contest ....IMG_1864.jpg

2 minutes extra time??? that pollok goalie cheated and was down injured  for at least 5 (even though he needed 5 stitches in his knee)....................joking aside this picture to me is an embarrassment to the club. If you wear a club tie you have duty to uphold the clubs image.

28 minutes ago, geo 1909 said:

If the pollok players had played as much football as the big cf in the last couple of weeks they would of been knackered aswell,, as for the lad sena who by the way did play well yesterday earlier in the season when we played them with a fresh team he got the runaround 2 games in a row, no complaints from me about yesterdays result but we will be back. #eekapeeka

Is this the excuse book beginning to open!!?! He was pretty rank mate and I was expecting alot more from the mighty Talbot but I left more impressed with  Pollok!

The biggest culprit in winding up the Talbot support was Gary 2 goals McCann.

By the way he is better than Zidane....

No highlights up yet, usually up by 6pm when Talbot win a big game... oh wait....
They never put up the highlights when we beat them 3-1 last month aswell. Funny that lol

Mon the papers

3 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

They never put up the highlights when we beat them 3-1 last month aswell. Funny that lol

Mon the papers

Be quite the talent if I could cover games from 70 miles away :lol: shame no one else was there to capture such a memory for you.

45 minutes ago, gogsy said:

To be fair if someone involved with Pollok, lets say the manager did exactly the same thing you would be absolutely raging.

Polloks manager would never conduct himself in such an outrageous fashion.   Let's say.      :)

3 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

I remember it like it was wed night when we pumped ur other team hurlford 3-0

Mon the papers

Unfortunate that. Sorry I missed both your memorabile moments, no wonder you take to the internet to attack me holding such bitter disappointment.

1 hour ago, geo 1909 said:

They weren’t knackered when they got pumped by the Bankies.....

54 minutes ago, AM-1 said:

Is this the excuse book beginning to open!!?! He was pretty rank mate and I was expecting alot more from the mighty Talbot but I left more impressed with  Pollok!

No excuses from me, come back at the end of the season and compare silverware, but as i say 6 games in 14 days plus putting in a shift at work will take its toll on anybody

2 minutes ago, Kilbowie Benches said:

They weren’t knackered when they got pumped by the Bankies.....

You like talking about that game but you seem to forget the 5-0 humiliation at Beechwood

1 minute ago, Kilbowie Benches said:

I haven’t made any excuses for that defeat though.

And where did i make an excuse for our defeat at the home of yoker

Archived