Auchinleck Talbot 2017 / 2018

geo 1909

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done Talbot [emoji122][emoji122]. It was a poor game played on a fantastic surface, so no complaints,

On a side note, I didn't see the " offending " banner today. I was behind it, in the stand. I have since seen it posted on here in another thread, ( not nice) sure I've had to grow a thick skin supporting Glenafton [emoji23] . I kick with the left foot if you know what i mean [emoji172]

Well done Talbot, roll on next week [emoji6]

7 minutes ago, ex-german exile said:

Is that the lad that scored a cracking goal against Hurlford at Beechwood?

Yes. 

He wasn't a regular starter so can understand him wanting to leave but showed enough to suggest he has potential and would have a part to play.

He came off the bench regularly so would have liked him to stay until the end of the season to see how it went

On Monday, October 16, 2017 at 11:08, novatriste said:

Looking to take in Talbot vs Cumnock this weekend, I know it's rarely the case at this level but just wondering if there's any special segregation in place that a naive neutral should be aware of? The reputation this fixture has built up can be a double-edged sword...

The two cumnock fans have been allocated the turnstile pay in box at the bank end,where they can view the real grass and shelter under cover from elements.

Not our finest performance of the  season for sure but 3 points in any game is a good thing, where are the association finding these refs todays was shocking for both teams and tried his best to be the centre of attention, its not about them its about the other 22 men on the park and the sooner they realise this the better it will be for the game. #eekapeeka

• 4 weeks later...

Great result today good to get a bit of revenge on them for earlier in the season, dont get me wrong they had a few chances aswell, but here goes for the bit some might not like i couldny watch rob roy every week they are everything that is wrong with the game from their arse hole of a manager to boyle and right through their team diving squealing on the referees back from the first whistle to the last it was my most enjoyable win of the season so far #eekapeeka  :thumsup2

On 18/11/2017 at 18:22, geo 1909 said:

Great result today good to get a bit of revenge on them for earlier in the season, dont get me wrong they had a few chances aswell, but here goes for the bit some might not like i couldny watch rob roy every week they are everything that is wrong with the game from their arse hole of a manager to boyle and right through their team diving squealing on the referees back from the first whistle to the last it was my most enjoyable win of the season so far #eekapeeka  :thumsup2

Sawyers dive in the box was cringeworthy. I don't know what Boyles problem was because he only seemed to be interested in bamming up big Ross. Glens will pump them next week.

• 1 month later...
44 minutes ago, geo 1909 said:

Good result today after a few weeks lay off, could of scored a few more but no complaints here we are in the next round, bring it on #eekapeeka

Never sure what to expect going through to the East, thought this could be a tricky tie. Truth, much easier than the 0-2 scoreline. Haws looked naive and overly physical. The strong wind caused problems. Happy with that score although should have been more, result never really in doubt after Talbot going two up early. Cumnock next which will be hard on the plastic fantastic !

• 3 weeks later...

Archived