Auchinleck Talbot 2017 / 2018

geo 1909

Are we blaming one young player as the reason all these Talbot players have left ?

Surely Tucker being the manager he is and knowing his players better than anyone is merely trying the lad in a couple of positions in order to help out the team.

I would imagine the boy is more than capable if playing confortably in more than one position, just like many other players who can play not just in one but in a variety of positions.

Give Tucker and his new signings time and im sure he'll get it right again.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It certainly comes across that he has lost the dressing room - Spence, Young, Milliken, McGoldrick, Pettigrew, Latta, possibly Whyte all away in just over a year. Rumours Shankland wants away. But Tucker is possibly the best Junior Manager ever so deserves a lot more respect than he's getting. I'm sure Sundays AGM will be interesting but if I was a Talbot fan I'd be getting right behind my Manager as he's got it right a lot more times than wrong.

I remember two older Beith fans shouting at Johnny Millar and co at half time at Meadow away in 2015 - "you 4 in the black keep walking" - as we were 5-1 down if I remember correctly. We went on to win the Scottish Cup that season. Be careful what you wish for.

Hearing Talbot have a wage bill in the region of £120,000 which is now unsustainable and that’s the reason so many of the senior players have been moved on.

The players are being asked to put in a transfer request so it looks like they are wanting to leave when it’s actually the club wanting players on big wages out, that way saving the committee and management team from the abuse that’s coming

Goodness me folk seem more interested in Talbot than their own club. Every leading squad gets trimmed after league cup matches are over. It's a surprise Craig didn't tie down a starting place at Talbot but that's life. He has replaced Mark Campbell and I'd give you short odds that Talbot will tuck the Buffs away when the visit Beechwood this year.

58 minutes ago, HUVNAE A SCOOBY said:

Hearing Talbot have a wage bill in the region of £120,000 which is now unsustainable and that’s the reason so many of the senior players have been moved on.

The players are being asked to put in a transfer request so it looks like they are wanting to leave when it’s actually the club wanting players on big wages out, that way saving the committee and management team from the abuse that’s coming

If true it is good to know it is only money related  Was beginning to wonder if the stress of having to deliver the major prizes year after year was getting to him more than it should and that was why he was falling out with the senior players so hopefully it is only money reasons Still a strange one about Pettigrew not getting a game We willall be watching with great interest to see how he gets on at the Buffs

If true it is good to know it is only money related  Was beginning to wonder if the stress of having to deliver the major prizes year after year was getting to him more than it should and that was why he was falling out with the senior players so hopefully it is only money reasons Still a strange one about Pettigrew not getting a game We willall be watching with great interest to see how he gets on at the Buffs

Why is it of great interest how pettigrew gets on at the buffs ?lol. Just another junior player who will be trying his best it's not huge news .

5 minutes ago, theshed said:

Why is it of great interest how pettigrew gets on at the buffs ?lol. Just another junior player who will be trying his best it's not huge news .

Because he's a top Junior player who everyone knows. Everyone is interested in the best. 

Maybe one day Beith will attract such interest.

12 hours ago, lineo said:

Do you even understand football? Do you realise how difficult it is to manage a top club? You really need to get a grip of yourself. How the hell can you blame McCracken for players leaving. You must be a father of one of the players that's left. What a stupid post to put up and single out Craig. Unbelievable!!!

Do i understand football.............well lineo here's a straight football question for you.If you were Talbot manager would you play Mccracken relatively new to junior football coming from under 19 youth football showed average form last season or Pettigrew captain of Scotland juniors.Here's another,would you play Mccracken as striker before Mark Shankland,Tucker did.Would you let John Boyle leave then not have a brilliant centre half for the scottish cup final,My post blames Tucker for some strange selections last year Its not Mccrackens fault he became subject of tuckers experiments.The exodus at Talbot is something ive never seen in 45 years of following the team at Beechwood.Ffs,tucker told Ayrshire post that the team lacked togetherness before the cup final,which was the hallmark of Talbot teams of past.Everyone finds it easy when player move on and good teams need rebuilt which tucker has been able to do succesfully and will go down in my opinion as better than Mr Knox but nothing lasts forever and i believe tucker can feel it coming which is having an influence on some of his decisions,trying in Mccrackens case to find a superstar that just isnt there.

Because he's a top Junior player who everyone knows. Everyone is interested in the best.  Maybe one day Beith will attract such interest. 

No we are just happy being the underdogs and staying off the radar , thanks ️Anyway for your thought of mind jimbob [emoji4]

That’s sweetie Money compared to 3 of the teams in our league . Mind you 1 of them denies paying big cash & states they only pay players £80 a week [emoji23][emoji23].

On 30/09/2017 at 08:45, HUVNAE A SCOOBY said:

This coming from a fan who's clubs wage bill will be a new pair of boots and a bottle of Vosene when their in the ADL.

Archived