Auchinleck Talbot 2017 / 2018

geo 1909

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, theshed said:

They cling onto the 1-0 narrow defeat to hearts at Tynecastle and love it but when lowland league teams put them in their place in the same tournament they see it as a case of " it's only a period of transformation " . ️Haha :)

Just for your convenience!:)Versa-twin20toilet20rolls.jpg

1 hour ago, Oscar Wilder said:

Not everyone! Couldn't give a f**k about Talbot emoji4.png

Well yous were doing plenty of singing about us at your scottish cup tie at the weekend  AGAIN, so much for no giving a f**k

4 minutes ago, Blackie Gold said:

Kenny must have ripped the head off it with all the haters having a pop.

Him and his pal "theshed" will be syncronise pumping as we speak! 

I don't think the shed will have much staying power as he premature ejaculated himself off the forum when under another guise.

Strange thoughts dipple burn or blackie gold or whatever you will be tomorrow but fire away with your strange material .lol

Any time I saw Craig Pettigrew I regarded him as a very good player.
I am puzzled by the current Scottish Junior Captain's move after his heralded returned to Talbot and subsequent non appearance.
Be interesting if he suddenly stars at the Buffs and blows the injured / unavailable offerings away.
Interesting times ahead at both a rejigged Talbot and big spending Buffs. Will Tuckers new signings gel and the cull prove successful and will Strain Jnr be able to manage what could be a growing collection of big egos or will he follow in Daddy's footsteps?

For me, i think tucker may have lost the respect of the senior talbot players during the mccracken debacle last season.Tucker seemed desparate to find a position for the lad playing him in several different positions ie.centre back,central midfield and even at striker,never showed much form and in my opinion an average junior player.Although the boy can only play where the manager tells him,what message did that tell established players sitting on the bench or not quoted.This scenario takes place at sunday league sides,surely not at the premier league champs as we were then.So is it any coincidence that Talbot have lost so many established players who i think were not impressed with team selections and tactics,along with the john boyle mystery it was obvious all was not well in the camp last year.Which brings us to Pettigrew,guess who's playing in his position.

30 minutes ago, Duraglit shareholder said:

For me, i think tucker may have lost the respect of the senior talbot players during the mccracken debacle last season.Tucker seemed desparate to find a position for the lad playing him in several different positions ie.centre back,central midfield and even at striker,never showed much form and in my opinion an average junior player.Although the boy can only play where the manager tells him,what message did that tell established players sitting on the bench or not quoted.This scenario takes place at sunday league sides,surely not at the premier league champs as we were then.So is it any coincidence that Talbot have lost so many established players who i think were not impressed with team selections and tactics,along with the john boyle mystery it was obvious all was not well in the camp last year.Which brings us to Pettigrew,guess who's playing in his position.

Do you even understand football? Do you realise how difficult it is to manage a top club? You really need to get a grip of yourself. How the hell can you blame McCracken for players leaving. You must be a father of one of the players that's left. What a stupid post to put up and single out Craig. Unbelievable!!!

Here’s a text a sent to my good Talbot mate.
P&b your thread . All because of he played McCracken last season. f**k me ive heard it all now . Me personally I think Tucker should be held in more higher esteem than Wullie due to the league reorganisation. Ayrshire League was easy . What Tucker has done in the West league is beyond reproach

Archived