Auchinleck Talbot 2017 / 2018

geo 1909

A few big names left or leaving the club over the summer but i would rather concentrate on the ones that stayed and the new ones who have came in, the 2 friendlies i have seen i have been quite impressed played some nice football and all round looked not bad despite not having everybody there at both games, cant wait till the serious stuff starts though to get it drilled into the newbies what it means to be a Talbot player and hopefully get challenging for all the honours, so good luck  Talbot for the new  season bring it on. #eekapeeka

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks a player Prez. Very speedy and has good control. Cracked the bar from a free kick against Killie and had a wee half chance well saved by the Rose keeper on Saturday. Early days yet but I think Tucker has bagged a good player.

I'm getting excited for the new season. Disappointing to lose a few quality players at the end of the season but impressed by the players brought in to replace them.

3 minutes ago, Orchard Place said:

Well if Bo'ness are treating it as such I would imagine free entry would be the decent thing to do. 

It's a friendly match against the best possible opponents to finish off Will Snowdon's testimonial year. Hoping for a good turnout for a great club servant and player.

On 7/25/2017 at 00:18, BC63 said:

I'm getting excited for the new season. Disappointing to lose a few quality players at the end of the season but impressed by the players brought in to replace them.

Who all left at the end of last season?

• 2 weeks later...

Lots of chopping and changing in our first 2 games unlucky not to take something from the first game and maybe lucky to win todays, trying out lots of players so good to see them getting some time on the park, should be alright once we get our strongest settled eleven on the park lets get behind them and give them all the support we can, hopefully kyle faulds injury is not as bad as it looked. #eekapeeka

Archived