Friendly matches Saturday 22nd July 2017

glensmad

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was nicky prentice playing s.p ?

Came on for Bryan Young after about 55 minutes.

Scored a header and another in last minute
Towards the end of the game he was played through the middle and his pace got the 4 goal.

Good start from him

Came on for Bryan Young after about 55 minutes.

Scored a header and another in last minute
Towards the end of the game he was played through the middle and his pace got the 4 goal.

Good start from him

Terrific player s.p , will do very well if he keeps consistency levels up he'l go senior in my humble (my new word lol) opinion

1 hour ago, kilsyth ranger said:

Terrific player s.p , will do very well if he keeps consistency levels up he'l go senior in my humble (my new word lol) opinion

Going by quotes on here half the pollok team will be going senior. They have splashed the cash apart from mugging Kilbirnie off so will be the team to beat. In all fairness it's about time the sleeping giant of junior fitba got back up top. They have been improving last 2 years and an assault on all the big trophies is due.

Only worry for them is 1 or 2 bad results and infighting about no playing and he's getting this money is a certainty

What is his best position. As I mentioned he played on right and through middle.

Lots of competition in both positions, but he certainly made his claim to one of them with his well taken goals

8 hours ago, superpollok said:

What is his best position. As I mentioned he played on right and through middle.

Lots of competition in both positions, but he certainly made his claim to one of them with his well taken goals

Great to hear Nicky's made a positive start. He was a fantastic player for Kilsyth and the type you can't easily replace cos always had the potential to do something to change a game. Great work rate and temperament too.

Played left/right wing for us. Mostly on left and I'd say he was more effective on that side.

On 22/07/2017 at 22:50, Shannon said:

They didn't sign many players for assault on Super First and done fine. Also third bottom is safe and even bottom two is two legs v 5th / 6th. Will have a limited budget due to their location and size but I am sure will cause an upset or four!

Also if judging on game v Darvel is harsh as Vale are a good team who will be top half of Super First if meet expectations.

Some Irvine people changing their tune 

Just back from my hols, went on the Vics Twitter feed and saw that a boy from Greenock fractured his jaw during Saturday's game.

Just to wish him(Jamie) a speedy recovery.:thumsup2

T

Archived