Junior Ante Post Prices

cartwright

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, CF72 said:

Think Peasy and Largs are both good bets for West 1st ! Can't see Troon being involved unless they make some signings

Peasy look considerably weaker than last season imo. Although perhaps not having as many big names will make it easier for the squad to be managed and there might be a better team spirit around the club.

Tranent now 2/1 favourites with mcbookie. We were 7/1 joint favourites last year after signing Kevin Thomson. Think we will improve on last years position but feel it is a bit short. Both haddington and Musselburgh have bigger budgets

3 hours ago, Shanner said:

no harm intended to McBookie but will any proper bookmakers have online ante post odds this season?

Proper bookmaker?

Not many bookmakers put as much into the junior game as McBookie. 

League sponsorship and club schemes. 

I think your post is beyond out of order.

6 minutes ago, The Faceman said:

Proper bookmaker?

Think it was worded wrongly. By proper think the chap is meaning one of the better known high street bookmakers like hills ladbrokes etc. Lighten up old chap. Mcbookie does a great job for our game.

35 minutes ago, The Faceman said:

Proper bookmaker?

they've been abysmal any time I've dealt with them. Utterly atrocious in fact.

they're not owed universal praise because of a bit of sponsorship money.

Sorry to hear that Shanner. Without knowing your username I couldn't comment directly on the issues. Feel free to DM me and I could look into it a bit more. 

I am sure there will be a lot of people that have had a bad experience with us just like there will be lots of punters that have had bad experiences with all bookmakers. I dont get to hear about all the issues so to anyone else always feel free to DM me with any problems. 

In answer to your question there will be no proper bookmakers offering these prices online though. Hills will hopefully have it in shops soon

36 minutes ago, cartwright said:

Sorry to hear that Shanner. Without knowing your username I couldn't comment directly on the issues. Feel free to DM me and I could look into it a bit more. 

I am sure there will be a lot of people that have had a bad experience with us just like there will be lots of punters that have had bad experiences with all bookmakers. I dont get to hear about all the issues so to anyone else always feel free to DM me with any problems. 

In answer to your question there will be no proper bookmakers offering these prices online though. Hills will hopefully have it in shops soon

Will you do prices on one-off specific bets in relation to points/relegation etc

what's a proper bookie Shanner? I've no particular candle for McB - they make it too hard to sign up for example - but they price up Junior football more comprehensively than anyone else. 

I found it the easiest of all bookies to sign up to.

10 hours ago, Crazy Feet said:

Peasy look considerably weaker than last season imo. Although perhaps not having as many big names will make it easier for the squad to be managed and there might be a better team spirit around the club.

Don't think Peasy will be "considerably"weaker. Kevin Nicoll will be missed, new Clyde captain good luck to the big man good player. Stuart McCann great pace good in the air not the best finisher, for his own progress not sure he's made the best decision, can't see him ousting his big brother from the Pollok team. Paul Murphy good talker and organiser not the quickest on the deck. Ketterer and Kennedy finished the season looking solid at the back for Peasy. If Cassells can stay fit the whole season then more than adequate replacement for McCann and will chip in with more goals. McManus is a quality finisher, seen him many times scoring all sorts of goals for Vale of Clyde. Looking forward to the new season with optimism. 

55 minutes ago, onemanwolfpack said:

Don't think Peasy will be "considerably"weaker. Kevin Nicoll will be missed, new Clyde captain good luck to the big man good player. Stuart McCann great pace good in the air not the best finisher, for his own progress not sure he's made the best decision, can't see him ousting his big brother from the Pollok team. Paul Murphy good talker and organiser not the quickest on the deck. Ketterer and Kennedy finished the season looking solid at the back for Peasy. If Cassells can stay fit the whole season then more than adequate replacement for McCann and will chip in with more goals. McManus is a quality finisher, seen him many times scoring all sorts of goals for Vale of Clyde. Looking forward to the new season with optimism. 

If Kennedy and Ketterer were the answer then you wouldn't have went out and signed Nicolland Murphy in the first place last season.... Bradley wad a good player for you as sell and McGladrigan chipped in with a number of goals at the back end of the season after his loan spell. 

Think McManus could be a good one but from what I seen you've brought up a lot of players from 21s and lost a lot of experience. Football isn't played on paper though and a good mix of youth and experience could well work, time will tell.

Archived