Junior Ante Post Prices

cartwright

7 minutes ago, Crazy Feet said:

If Kennedy and Ketterer were the answer then you wouldn't have went out and signed Nicolland Murphy in the first place last season.... Bradley wad a good player for you as sell and McGladrigan chipped in with a number of goals at the back end of the season after his loan spell. 

Think McManus could be a good one but from what I seen you've brought up a lot of players from 21s and lost a lot of experience. Football isn't played on paper though and a good mix of youth and experience could well work, time will tell.

Bradley had a few good games as many as he did really bad games. McGlad done really well after his loan spell  at Rossvale. Sorry to see him go but it apparently was his choice. Good luck to both think they will do really well at Rossvale. Nicoll played as many if not more games in midfield and Kennedy played a few in midfield early in the season. Agree that both might not be the answer as can both make mistakes at the back but are now more experienced after a couple of years playing at this level. 

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
no harm intended to McBookie but will any proper bookmakers have online ante post odds this season?

Why not support a Scottish bookmaker who sponsors all our major leagues instead of Ladbrokes, Coral, Paddy Power? Best bookmaker for supporting our level of football.

2 minutes ago, Shannon said:

Why not support a Scottish bookmaker who sponsors all our major leagues instead of Ladbrokes, Coral, Paddy Power? Best bookmaker for supporting our level of football.

Some of the worst customer service and treatment I've ever been on the end of from ANY company. 

That's why. 

Bizarre as i was really surprised in a good way with the customer service, the operators dealt with me quickly and efficiently and even the boss replied to emails and would help me out personally.

15 hours ago, Shanner said:

they've been abysmal any time I've dealt with them. Utterly atrocious in fact.

they're not owed universal praise because of a bit of sponsorship money.

Well I'm sorry to hear that.

I haven't had any problem with them or any other bookmaker quiet the opposite. 

Regarding the 2nd point - i think that it is more than a bit of sponsor money and I don't see too many people putting their hands in their pockets and flooding the leagues with cash so I think they do deserve praise - as do all league, cup and team sponsors 

If you didnt at the time you should and can bring up your past issues with the boss.  

They provide a good service and are a proper bookies in my view

On 20/07/2017 at 13:55, the shire said:

Can't believe we are 3/1 favs emoji54.pngafter just being promoted into a very tough league

Don't think you'll get a price on the Shire ever again after last years bookie bashing by the shire boys !!

7/1 the Medda ! easy lolly me thinks ! get your dosh on them ship mates there my nap this season  , as you all know i'am never wrong !

Your posts are getting more eccentric by the day bud . I suggest electro shock treatment & a 6 month break from the pigeons

10 hours ago, fan of the juniors said:

Your posts are getting more eccentric by the day bud . I suggest electro shock treatment & a 6 month break from the pigeons

fair point bud , will go for treatment but taking a break from the pigeons never lol

7/1 the Medda ! easy lolly me thinks ! get your dosh on them ship mates there my nap this season  , as you all know i'am never wrong !

If it was the same medda at Ashfield couple weeks ago you'd be as well as putting your money in the bin. They were honking

McBookie are a Scottish Bookie in the Mc part only. They're part of Bet Victor.

18 hours ago, EazyTheGall said:

McBookie are a Scottish Bookie in the Mc part only. They're part of Bet Victor.

We are not part of Bet Victor. We are a completely different company. We have a commercial deal with them to provide us with the back end office. 

Archived