Fantasy Auction League(s) 2017

Paul Marnie

Ok, as with last year, this is how it will work:

- There will be 2 leagues of 10 (this can be adjusted depending on numbers) with each league having 2 divisions of 5. Top 2 in each division make the playoffs.

- We will DRAFT on ESPN, and play out the league properly on FleaFlicker, therefore you will have to join both the ESPN League and FleaFlicker League for your specific league (ESPN leagues to be posted later once numbers are finalised.)

- The scoring settings for the leagues are as shown on Here on FleaFlicker

- If you were in last year then just let me know if you want to play again this year and that's you (let me know your Team Name/FleaFlicker Username as it's easier). I've put who was in last year in a list at the bottom. If you were not in, then I will start a list, first come first serve, and expand the leagues as necessary/make another league. I don't want these bigger than 12 team leagues as 1. We have enough 16 teamers and 2. The draft will take forever.

- Once we have all signed up etc we need to decide on a draft date/time...this can be discussed in the next few weeks. I cannot stress how important it is that everyone is there for the draft, otherwise it can be very long, tedious and you will end up with a rubbish team.

A League
Alfred Blue Man Group (GCrumps)
Stew's Pups (Stewbo)
Dirty Cakes (PaulMarnie)
Midnight Marauders (GingerSaint)
Fife Titans (Dee4Life1893)

Solway Stramash (Doonhamer61)
Bishopton Blitz (BishyTon)
Ron Swanson's Bacon (ChopperReid)

Yippee Ki Yay Justin Tucker (SilvioDante)
Rawls is War (KevGallagher)

B League
Foran Legion (SuperCaley) 
Ross-shire Rockets (PandBSpain)
I'm Bringing Hasselbeck (JamboStu) 
Rock N Rawls (Jagfox)
Steelmen (Steelmen) 
Cincinnati Bagels (Albertlegend)
Only Fools and Broncos (MoWonderboy)
Chios III (Antiochas)

Irvine_Buddie
JStrummer86

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As one of the two reigning Champions, the Rockets are in.

Edit: Are we doing random assignment of leagues again or is there going to be a top league and a lower league?

As one of the two reigning Champions, the Rockets are in.

Edit: Are we doing random assignment of leagues again or is there going to be a top league and a lower league?

Will see how many returning players we get, if everyone/top 5 of each league is back, we could re-arrange it into a tier based set-up. Will wait and see how sign-ups go.

Any spaces in this for newcomers? Credentials include leading my fantasy league all the way last year and bottling it for 2nd.. getting to the playoff final and bottling it again.

No credentials required bud, I'll start a list of new names and will slot in/expand as necessary

Wasn't in last year but interested if there is a space going

Yup, as above

Well, so far we have 9 returning and 1 new sign-up, so we have 1 league of 10 at least.

I will leave this open and send a message on Fleaflicker as well, will give it until mid-august or so, then we will need to start arranging a draft date.

I have tagged the remaining 4 from the B League who haven't responded (apart from Bully Di Villa), can't find him, changed username?

Everyone will have received an email through FF anyways about it, so there's been plenty warning. Will close sign-ups when we hit a decent number.

Archived