The Daily Pie.

Just now, Bobby Skidmarks said:

You're an oddball m8.

Won't argue with that logic. Don't take things too seriously, no point really, life's too short. And this forum is mental on it's own. :lol:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm guessing any religious guidance would fall under my remit.

Every reputable newspaper usually chucks in a Thought for the Day - usually a spurious link between a recent news event and Jesus, e.g. "Watching Marin Cilic struggle with a blister against Roger Federer in the Wimbledon final bore many similarities to the anguish of Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane...." 

Or failing that, a quote from The Bible. I'll get the ball rolling with Ezekiel 23:19-21

Yet she became more and more promiscuous as she recalled the days of her youth, when she was a prostitute in Egypt. There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses. So you longed for the lewdness of your youth, when in Egypt your bosom was caressed and your young breasts fondled

PHWROARRRR. Eh Readers?

13 hours ago, J_Stewart said:

Could standfree03 be brought back for a monthly column on his favourite jigsaw and P&B Alias?

Standfree03 aka the black sheep of Perthshire should be discouraged from engaging with society at every opportunity, so he wouldn't be welcome.  

His outright ban from this website was a thing of absolute beauty, ranking, for me, alongside the death of Rangers F.C

I have my phone alarm set for 12:03 everyday with message standfree03 banned.  Doesn't matter if I'm golfing on the Kings course or traveling southbound on the A87.  It provides me with a daily smirk and a reminder that I had the last laugh.  And that's important to me in my full recovery from my divorce. 

Page 3 would be a pic of Judith, 49 From Edinburgh, shoehorned into a too-small outfit each day, looking like she has had a couple of gins and offering comment on the day's main events. "I think Trump is a trumpet" says Judith. "Better luck next year and Wimbledon Andy" etc etc

2 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Or failing that, a quote from The Bible. I'll get the ball rolling with Ezekiel 23:19-21

PHWROARRRR. Eh Readers?

Pics or GTF.

4 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I'm guessing any religious guidance would fall under my remit.

Every reputable newspaper usually chucks in a Thought for the Day - usually a spurious link between a recent news event and Jesus, e.g. "Watching Marin Cilic struggle with a blister against Roger Federer in the Wimbledon final bore many similarities to the anguish of Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane...." 

PHWROARRRR. Eh Readers?

I thought you made that up. Here's the King James version..

Ez.JPG.cdbf933d0fb49143e3c573c03dc9250b.JPG

"paps" hee hee.

Archived