The Daily Pie.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Debate??

Anyone who debates the greatness of square sausage can f**k off.

Daily square sausage puff piece will be sufficient. And on a Sunday there should be a full Scottish Breakfast supplement.

The only debate would be among those who call it by some other crazy name.

The only debate on square should be, which butcher sells the best? Our old local butcher used to make them from Aberdeen Angus and was well known for miles around for his fine delicious red meaty looking sausages, no that pink link shit the superstores sell.

18 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

The only debate on square should be, which butcher sells the best? Our old local butcher used to make them from Aberdeen Angus and was well known for miles around for his fine delicious red meaty looking sausages, no that pink link shit the superstores sell.

Given an allowance for travel and food, I'll happily investigate.

Just now, AyrshireTon said:

Given an allowance for travel and food, I'll happily investigate.

Mammy's home made beef olives made from square sausage meat. The bestest ever. :chef You should also consider best rolls, best sauce etc

This might sound crappy to some, but? I fucking love a square sausage in a fresh crispy Morton's roll with coleslaw. I'm hungry for one now. :(

Just now, hellbhoy said:

Mammy's home made beef olives made from square sausage meat. The bestest ever. :chef You should also consider best rolls, best sauce etc

This might sound crappy to some, but? I fucking love a square sausage in a fresh crispy Morton's roll with coleslaw. I'm hungry for one now. :(

You were doing so well until you said "coleslaw". It can only be brown sauce.

Just now, AyrshireTon said:

You were doing so well until you said "coleslaw". It can only be brown sauce.

But which make of broon sauce? The jobs yours by the way, it's starting to get complicated now.

I could provide a rather insightful 'Bus route of the week' column. Guaranteed boost in subscriptions from the country's growing aged population.

Ridiculously obscure Name That Toon/Street/P&Bers Garden photo puzzle goes without saying.

Archived