The Daily Pie.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Cerberus said:

I'd love some Daily Pie. I get monthly pie if I'm lucky.

- Frustrated, San Francisco.

A good opener for Auntie Throbber to get his teeth into.

I'm well up for being fashion correspondent. Normski (you'd have to google him if you're not aged between about 38-40) had such a profound effect on me I always have a speech prepared for him in case he accosts me for his Dance Energy show.

Bobby Skidmarks for celebrity gossip. I think his tale of meeting Roman Bednar buying sweets in Leith is just the tip of the iceberg. He didn't even consider that newsworthy. 

22 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I'm well up for being fashion correspondent. Normski (you'd have to google him if you're not aged between about 38-40) had such a profound effect on me I always have a speech prepared for him in case he accosts me for his Dance Energy show.

Bobby Skidmarks for celebrity gossip. I think his tale of meeting Roman Bednar buying sweets in Leith is just the tip of the iceberg. He didn't even consider that newsworthy. 

You could do the DIY (for mansions) column as well. 

32 minutes ago, Rugster said:

You could do the DIY (for mansions) column as well. 

And housebreaking too. Locked myself out the other day. I'd just repaired/painted the front door/wall after having to stick it in recently but this time I managed to take a few deep breaths and came up with a genius solution to gain entry via the back door with some creative work with a broomhandle and hammer.

And housebreaking too. Locked myself out the other day. I'd just repaired/painted the front door/wall after having to stick it in recently but this time I managed to take a few deep breaths and came up with a genius solution to gain entry via the back door with some creative work with a broomhandle and hammer.

"Shandon Reacts". A feature where normal folk write in with their innocuous problems (being locked out/losing keys, getting a nose bleed while out and about) and Shandon offers up his (no doubt over zealous) response for the person to consider.
I forgot my Oyster card = kick the f**k out the barrier machine then just run the journey (I assume he done this when in London)

I managed to take a few deep breaths and came up with a genius solution to gain entry via the back door with some creative work with a broomhandle and hammer.

Missus on her periods again??

Could Philpy do a running feature on the emergency services? Would imagine he'd be ideal for the role what with his encyclopedic knowledge of sirens, their differentiations and their time of utilisation.

31 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Surely a Food column with tips and recipes from 1320lichtie...

Surely if you were going to get 1888Likkktie to do anything, it'd be a 'round the grounds' feature reporting on every professional stadium in the UK, seeing as he appears to support every second team.

Archived