Dodgy transfer dealings

kenny131

10 minutes ago, archieb said:

This is utter nonsense. Totally without foundation.

An obvious attempt by those usual pernicious trolls Kenny131 and fannyofthejuniors to sow discord in the weeks leading up to the new league season which, in case anyone hasn't noticed, starts with Pollok vs Kilbirnie.

In case anyone has forgotten, lies about the Pollok manager applying for other jobs were spread from similar sources near the end of last season, with similar malicious intent, shortly before the equivalent fixture.That was also completely fabricated.

Anyone who takes any of this total BS seriously is too gullible to be let out in public!

Calm doon archieb it's a forum to discuss the juniors just happens this 100% true factual event is about your club. I can see it upsets you and rightly it should as I would be appalled also if my club was behaving in this manner.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is no set figure for this, it's made up of various factors. If the clubs can't agree it goes to a tribunal.

A tribunal which the clubs have to pay for and it has to be chaired by a law lord, and iirc it's about £1000 per club which is non returnable.

This is utter nonsense. Totally without foundation.
An obvious attempt by those usual pernicious trolls Kenny131 and fannyofthejuniors to sow discord in the weeks leading up to the new league season which, in case anyone hasn't noticed, starts with Pollok vs Kilbirnie.
In case anyone has forgotten, lies about the Pollok manager applying for other jobs were spread from similar sources near the end of last season, with similar malicious intent, shortly before the equivalent fixture.That was also completely fabricated.
Anyone who takes any of this total BS seriously is too gullible to be let out in public!

Unfortunately none of it is bullshit as you put it. It's all facts that one club has decided to tell another by letter that there getting f**k all!!! I'd really tread carefully with yer denials here! No matter what club it is that done this they would be getting dragged thru the mud.

Nae bother lee Wallace [emoji216]

Lets be honest here. We can't have one person banned for saying fanny of the juniors and another getting away with it!! Whether you see it as snakey or not. Leaves the forum a tad of a shambles if it's different rules for different folk.

4 minutes ago, BumbleBeeBlastie said:

Unfortunately none of it is bullshit as you put it. It's all facts that one club has decided to tell another by letter that there getting f**k all!!! I'd really tread carefully with yer denials here! No matter what club it is that done this they would be getting dragged thru the mud.

Wonder how many kilbirnie fans  will manage to give the opening game of the season a miss over this

Lets be honest here. We can't have one person banned for saying fanny of the juniors and another getting away with it!! Whether you see it as snakey or not. Leaves the forum a tad of a shambles if it's different rules for different folk.

No being funny but ye no ganging up with fan of juniors on Archie, that's bullying and you two could also be banned then [emoji23]

Wonder how many kilbirnie fans  will manage to give the opening game of the season a miss over this

My personal option on it is I'll not be giving pollok my £6 and what I usually spend on food etc. I'll just sit in pub that day. Am pretty sure there be a right few will do the same

Archived